Height is #1

Loserydontyou

Incels.Net Novice
When it comes to what makes a guy attractive height is superceded by no trait. Many guys who are alone 4ever r so because of their abbreviated stature, and were they but a few inches taller their lives could've been completely different. How often do you see short guys outside with girlfriends, I'm talking 5'9 and under? It's extremely rare - the girls are always around guys 5'11 and up. A question - who is more desirable: a 6 foot guy with a 6/10 face, or a 5'8 guy with a 7/10 face? I'm telling you the 6 footer wins the girl 9 times out of 10 despite not being as attractive. Face would only beat height if the guy was quite unattractive ie. 4/10 or lower. However, height 100% makes up more for the lack in face than face does for the lack of height. Take gymcel AlphaDestiny for example - his face is a decent 6/10, but because he's a diminutive 5'3, he remains alone. Perhaps he could be in the process of getting someone, but in that case it would be because he stausmaxxed on Youtube and social media, and would essentially be betabuxxing. If it weren't for that, he'd basically have no chance despite his satisfactory 6/10 face, and even his gymmaxxing would not be enough to make up for his lack in height. On the other hand I see tons of ugly and overweight dudes with decent girls by their sides, all because they are tall. So truly height is the #1 predictor of male success. Must be something to do with our monkey ancestors, like how the biggest silverback got all the poon, likewise the tall guys get all the cooch.

Marcus96

Incels.Net Junior
When it comes to what makes a guy attractive height is superceded by no trait. Many guys who are alone 4ever r so because of their abbreviated stature, and were they but a few inches taller their lives could've been completely different. How often do you see short guys outside with girlfriends, I'm talking 5'9 and under? It's extremely rare - the girls are always around guys 5'11 and up. A question - who is more desirable: a 6 foot guy with a 6/10 face, or a 5'8 guy with a 7/10 face? I'm telling you the 6 footer wins the girl 9 times out of 10 despite not being as attractive. Face would only beat height if the guy was quite unattractive ie. 4/10 or lower. However, height 100% makes up more for the lack in face than face does for the lack of height. Take gymcel AlphaDestiny for example - his face is a decent 6/10, but because he's a diminutive 5'3, he remains alone. Perhaps he could be in the process of getting someone, but in that case it would be because he stausmaxxed on Youtube and social media, and would essentially be betabuxxing. If it weren't for that, he'd basically have no chance despite his satisfactory 6/10 face, and even his gymmaxxing would not be enough to make up for his lack in height. On the other hand I see tons of ugly and overweight dudes with decent girls by their sides, all because they are tall. So truly height is the #1 predictor of male success. Must be something to do with our monkey ancestors, like how the biggest silverback got all the poon, likewise the tall guys get all the cooch.
Yes. Height is the most important followed by dimorphism(look manly) and then looks.

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
I haven't had a girlfriend in over 10 years. I'm 6'4" average face and I'm one of the tallest men in my community. A woman will pick a 5'6" 7/10 over a 6'5" 5/10. 9 times out of 10. I literally video recorded an ethnic manlet with a 7/10 face with his English high tire becky the other day while i walk alone as a 6'4" white guy.

Loserydontyou

Incels.Net Novice
Loserydontyou said:
I haven't had a girlfriend in over 10 years. I'm 6'4" average face and I'm one of the tallest men in my community. A woman will pick a 5'6" 7/10 over a 6'5" 5/10. 9 times out of 10. I literally video recorded an ethnic manlet with a 7/10 face with his English high tire becky the other day while i walk alone as a 6'4" white guy.
Sorry to hear that, but still there remains a heightlimit where no amount of face will save you. A 5 foot tall guy is doomed end of story. However you still have a chance. Even if that 5 foot guy was an 8/10 hes still doomed af, while you still have hope. Again, height makes up for the lack in face much more than face can for the lack in height.

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
NuclearRedfield said:
Loserydontyou said:
Sorry to hear that, but still there remains a heightlimit where no amount of face will save you. A 5 foot tall guy is doomed end of story. However you still have a chance. Even if that 5 foot guy was an 8/10 hes still doomed af, while you still have hope. Again, height makes up for the lack in face much more than face can for the lack in height.
He isnt doomed. He is banging that English becky. Every guy i've known that's 5'6 with a decent faces had multiple girlfriends while i rot away because of my average plain face. Stop gigacoping with muh height BS.

You dont know what you're talking about. Most black pill/imcel content creators like Tod, Face, Me, Dashboard, first ect are well over 6 foot and incel.

Loserydontyou

Incels.Net Novice
Debunking you once again.
Yes debunking me yes a short dude has to be a goddamn model to get some. All a tall guy has to do is be average looking maybe gymmaxx a little and boom. Its ridiculous to suggest that short guys must be born with 0.00001% facial genetics to compensate, how many short guys are good looking enough to be models? Height>>>>>>>

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
NuclearRedfield said:
Debunking you once again.
Yes debunking me yes a short dude has to be a goddamn model to get some. All a tall guy has to do is be average looking maybe gymmaxx a little and boom. Its ridiculous to suggest that short guys must be born with 0.00001% facial genetics to compensate, how many short guys are good looking enough to be models? Height>>>>>>>
I have god tire height being at 6'3" barefoot and 6'4 to 5 in shoes. I gymaxed years ago. Only guys gave me compliments. You normies need to wake the fck up and realise that your face determines your entire life.

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
Oh yeah btw. FaceAndLMS's last live stream. Had 3 callers in a row. That were all between 6'2 to 6'4. And one of them specifically stated he has 5'8 friends with women all over them. The tall height pill is a cope. If women do go for tall guys. It's for tall chads. Tallcels are left for the scraps. Landwhales ect.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
When we step into reality we realise that height is not the number one factor. This is actually a giant cope because you're saying if you were taller your life would be completely different, and you wouldn't be incel if you were taller. This logic is 'royally smashed' when I could ask you to sign up on Tinder and put your height as tall....you still would recieve no matches..you can try it if you want, or better yet go and get yourself some height increaser shoes to cure your inceldom, my bet is that you will still be here......

The number one factor which determines if you are incel or not incel is looks. Looks is the number one factor. Being a guy who is 6 foot 3 and incel throughout my whole life despite trying, a lot of tall incels are tired of hearing this cope. This is the attraction factor

1. Looks - I was originally going to put status first, because looks = status. But even chads on welfare with no status can get laid, so thats why looks is first.

2. Status = Think Bill Gates. Money gives you status. So does being a manager in a company. Your sphere of influence is in the circles where you have high status.

In that exact order.

Height is more of an add-on. If you have looks AND height, this feature increases your sexual market value. But as incel height will not increase your sexual market value.

But if you still don't believe me, and I doubt that you do, go change your height on Tinder or get height increasing shoes to cure your inceldom. Problem solved.

Last edited:

Loserydontyou

Incels.Net Novice
When we step into reality we realise that height is not the number one factor. This is actually a giant cope because you're saying if you were taller your life would be completely different, and you wouldn't be incel if you were taller. This logic is 'royally smashed' when I could ask you to sign up on Tinder and put your height as tall....you still would recieve no matches..you can try it if you want, or better yet go and get yourself some height increaser shoes to cure your inceldom, my bet is that you will still be here......

The number one factor which determines if you are incel or not incel is looks. Looks is the number one factor. Being a guy who is 6 foot 3 and incel throughout my whole life despite trying, a lot of tall incels are tired of hearing this cope. This is the attraction factor

1. Looks - I was originally going to put status first, because looks = status. But even chads on welfare with no status can get laid, so thats why looks is first.

2. Status = Think Bill Gates. Money gives you status. So does being a manager in a company. Your sphere of influence is in the circles where you have high status.

In that exact order.

Height is more of an add-on. If you have looks AND height, this feature increases your sexual market value. But as incel height will not increase your sexual market value.

But if you still don't believe me, and I doubt that you do, go change your height on Tinder or get height increasing shoes to cure your inceldom. Problem solved.
Very good argument, but the point remains that there is a limit to how short you can be, and anything less will be your undoing and no matter how good your face is you will be screwed. Women do no go for guys who are short. Women definitely do not go for guys who are shorter than themselves. If you're 5'5 and under u basically fit both these categories 90% of the time. On the other hand, if you're tall, this physical feature alone can save you even if you're average or below average in looks. I see it on a daily basis. What I've basically never seen is a very short guy with a girl.

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Regular
Most women will rate a guy in this order:

1. Face (A handsome face is #1)
2. Height (preferrably between 5'10 and 6'4)
3. Posture (Strong erect posture, no hunching back or neck)
4. Body (A ripped, lean muscular physique is a favorite)
5. Vocals (deep voice, strong vocal projection)
6. Masculinity (masculine body language and personality; shows boldness & confidence, acts manly)