Heading to Vegas SOON to ESCORTMAX! Haha

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
So, Ive been planning to use a few thousand of my backpay to finally GO back to las vegas, and get my brains SCREWED out by the sexiest escorts I can imagine... Maybe even a 2 girl experience... Gonna be in june.. Trying to arrange travel details, hotel/motel details, etc.. ALso gonna RIDE all the thrill rides in vegas, Eat at the world famous Heart attack Grill, and see a number of amazing attractions, in between my screwing sessions with the right open minded escorts... Wont be cheap, but I can have a LOT of fun in a weeks time! :cool:
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
notheregoaway said:
I'm gonna escortmaxx too.

*buys Ford Escort*

....that IS what lordgoro meant, RIGHT?! :lol:
Doesn't look like the best option for carmaxing tbh especially in light of the recent obsession with large luxury SUVs.
 

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
notheregoaway said:
I'm about to start getting escorts too. knowing my luck I'll get rejected by them too
PM me if you need some advice finding them and/or negociating ... Ive been doing it most of my life when I had money, I may be able to help you..
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
notheregoaway said:
I'm gonna escortmaxx too.

*buys Ford Escort*

....that IS what lordgoro meant, RIGHT?! :lol:
Doesn't look like the best option for carmaxing tbh especially in light of the recent obsession with large luxury SUVs.
Physics doesn't change just because women's tastes change. I will never buy a top-heavy SUV that can't corner at high speeds.
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Physics doesn't change just because women's tastes change. I will never buy a top-heavy SUV that can't corner at high speeds.
Tbh. Also carmogging sizewise doesn't really seem to be a thing to me. I don't feel like it's a concept. Now luxury or non-luxury is a different thing, even though sometimes this all conspicuous consumption is just sickening.
 

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
You guys need to be careful with escorts and always use a condom. Never do anything bare, just think of HIV when your thinking of going bare.
 

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
AfricanCel said:
You guys need to be careful with escorts and always use a condom. Never do anything bare, just think of HIV when your thinking of going bare.
In 48 years, Ive NEVER been able of using a CONDOM.. I used to play with escorts WEEKLY in vegas, when I lived there.. Condoms go against our VERY NATURE as sexual beings! I dont mind paying escorts, since ive never gotten laid for FREE, but I will NEVER screw covered... Just not what we've been designed for! :cool:
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
AfricanCel said:
You guys need to be careful with escorts and always use a condom. Never do anything bare, just think of HIV when your thinking of going bare.
In 48 years, Ive NEVER been able of using a CONDOM.. I used to play with escorts WEEKLY in vegas, when I lived there.. Condoms go against our VERY NATURE as sexual beings! I dont mind paying escorts, since ive never gotten laid for FREE, but I will NEVER screw covered... Just not what we've been designed for! :cool:
God never intended STDs to be a thing.
 

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Agreed... If I had a CHOICE, of either playing around with the hottest female with a condom, or not playing at ALL, id have to go with the LATTER... No use TRYING to play if you cant even get hard with a condom right? Its UNNATURAL, and doesnt allow my dick to actually WORK
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
Agreed... If I had a CHOICE, of either playing around with the hottest female with a condom, or not playing at ALL, id have to go with the LATTER... No use TRYING to play if you cant even get hard with a condom right? Its UNNATURAL, and doesnt allow my dick to actually WORK
do work son
 
Top