He Got Bold!!

Jorami

Femoid
Me and a group of people where having a party and an incel (I've called CJ) was invited. He did something I DID NOT expect from someone as socially awkward as him would ever do!! I've known him for years, and I knew for half of those years that he liked me, but I didnt do anything about it because I wanted to test him, to see if he had the confidence to make a move. For like, 2 YEARS he never made a move.... until now.

Me and my friends where chatting it up until CJ came along and interrupted the conversation with a question. He asked me, "Hey, do you have anything, ah, b-besides work and college stuff, that you're doing over the summer?" He said, in a kinda-rambley way.

I said "I plan to go to the beach" and he replied, "Cool! I guess ah, whenever you're free, we could hang out sometime?"

This was ground breaking. I was absolutely dumbfounded. He finally stepped up! Of course I said "sure" and we went on our separate way, but now that I'm home.. Im thinking..... Should we??

We live in the DEEP COUNTRY and he is a completely different race from me! I HATE unwanted attention, and yet I know we'll get a hell of a lot of it if we go out and hold hands or something. Rednecks HATE enterracials. What if somebody I know from school sees us together?! Kids at school would joke about me dating CJ and thought I would be stooping low if I went with him. I don't want them to see us together because they would LAUGH and share it with the rest of the students! What if his parents found out?! What if MY parents found out? My dad does not want me with them.

CJ is a really good guy and he would complement me repeatedly everytime I wore something nice. We think the same on religion but it is kinda hard to talk to him at times because of his awkwardness.
Im willing to go on a drive with him to see how it goes. I dont think he's a suspicious guy, but I watch alot of true-crime shows so if he does pick me up and drive, he better not ride us into the woods.

All these factors make it hard to decide on what I should do. Dumping him would surely hurt him, but dating him would be a HUGE challenge.

What should I do??
 

Curiosity

Incels.Net Novice
Jorami said:
Me and a group of people where having a party and an incel (I've called CJ) was invited. He did something I DID NOT expect from someone as socially awkward as him would ever do!! I've known him for years, and I knew for half of those years that he liked me, but I didnt do anything about it because I wanted to test him, to see if he had the confidence to make a move. For like, 2 YEARS he never made a move.... until now.

Me and my friends where chatting it up until CJ came along and interrupted the conversation with a question. He asked me, "Hey, do you have anything, ah, b-besides work and college stuff, that you're doing over the summer?" He said, in a kinda-rambley way.

I said "I plan to go to the beach" and he replied, "Cool! I guess ah, whenever you're free, we could hang out sometime?"

This was ground breaking. I was absolutely dumbfounded. He finally stepped up!
Awesome.
Jorami said:
Of course I said "sure" and we went on our separate way, but now that I'm home.. Im thinking..... Should we??
Why not give it a try? It could be an interesting experience for you and you could make a world of difference for his self-esteem. There is a big gap between being inexperienced and having just one experience ... it can be the difference between seeing yourself as a complete failure and seeing yourself as someone who can be successful.
Jorami said:
We live in the DEEP COUNTRY and he is a completely different race from me! I HATE unwanted attention, and yet I know we'll get a hell of a lot of it if we go out and hold hands or something. Rednecks HATE enterracials. What if somebody I know from school sees us together?! Kids at school would joke about me dating CJ and thought I would be stooping low if I went with him. I don't want them to see us together because they would LAUGH and share it with the rest of the students! What if his parents found out?! What if MY parents found out? My dad does not want me with them.
Ok, so you are a teenager / young adult. I remember worrying about these sort of things as a teenager, but now as an adult I realise that I overestimated and cared too much about how people would react. I don't know how much race matters to your parents ... but maybe it doesn't matter as much as you think? Maybe your parents will just be happy for you? I can't answer that because I don't know your parents. They also wont necessarily know about it (not everything you do is your parents business ... you have a private life too ... even as a teenager!)
Jorami said:
CJ is a really good guy and he would complement me repeatedly everytime I wore something nice. We think the same on religion but it is kinda hard to talk to him at times because of his awkwardness.
The only way to beat social awkwardness is through repeated exposure to social situations and putting yourself out there ... going outside your comfort zone and then analysing the outcome.
Jorami said:
Im willing to go on a drive with him to see how it goes. I dont think he's a suspicious guy, but I watch alot of true-crime shows so if he does pick me up and drive, he better not ride us into the woods.
You are overthinking it with the woods thing :lol: . Paranoia is understandable and can be useful, but often it is the opposite of useful. There is (I'm guessing) no basis for your thoughts that he might act this way, it's probably just unfounded paranoia.
Jorami said:
All these factors make it hard to decide on what I should do. Dumping him would surely hurt him, but dating him would be a HUGE challenge.
Dumping him might hurt him sure, but then he gets over it. Not dating at all makes him wonder what could have happened for years to come ... never getting any closure ... never knowing the answer and instead he will repeatedly analyse the past over and over in his head, asking himself what he could have done differently. This is not necessarily a better outcome for him than dating a bit and then being dumped later on.
Jorami said:
What should I do??
I say go for it! But ultimately it is your decision ...
 

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
If you're being paranoid about it already, then there's no use in pursuing it. You've already made up your mind.

I dunno which race each of you are, but it is funny you went with the name CJ I don't wanna say why though.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Well thanks for exposing the kind of thoughts that enter the female mind. I now know why I am incel. I am ethnicel and girls probably worry about random rednecks judging us or something. Also, waiting for 2 years just to "test" him shows us just how much females are like disney villians.
 

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
Well thanks for exposing the kind of thoughts that enter the female mind. I now know why I am incel. I am ethnicel and girls probably worry about random rednecks judging us or something. Also, waiting for 2 years just to "test" him shows us just how much females are like disney villians.
If your in a big city no one cares about interracial couples
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Well thanks for exposing the kind of thoughts that enter the female mind. I now know why I am incel. I am ethnicel and girls probably worry about random rednecks judging us or something. Also, waiting for 2 years just to "test" him shows us just how much females are like disney villians.
If your in a big city no one cares about interracial couples
Rationally. Except women arent rational and are paranoid.
 

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Well thanks for exposing the kind of thoughts that enter the female mind. I now know why I am incel. I am ethnicel and girls probably worry about random rednecks judging us or something. Also, waiting for 2 years just to "test" him shows us just how much females are like disney villians.
If your in a big city no one cares about interracial couples
Oh yeah they do. I live in a big city and there's quite a lot of people who care.

Hell, most women where I am, especially on dating sites, will specify that they only like white men.

In the case that maybe they're open to other races, that still cuts me out because they're looking it seems for a more "stereotypical" representation of certain races.
 

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Well thanks for exposing the kind of thoughts that enter the female mind. I now know why I am incel. I am ethnicel and girls probably worry about random rednecks judging us or something. Also, waiting for 2 years just to "test" him shows us just how much females are like disney villians.
If your in a big city no one cares about interracial couples
Rationally. Except women arent rational and are paranoid.
Most women are pretty rational maybe you have t met them yet.
 

love

Femoid
notheregoaway said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Well thanks for exposing the kind of thoughts that enter the female mind. I now know why I am incel. I am ethnicel and girls probably worry about random rednecks judging us or something. Also, waiting for 2 years just to "test" him shows us just how much females are like disney villians.
If your in a big city no one cares about interracial couples
Oh yeah they do. I live in a big city and there's quite a lot of people who care.

Hell, most women where I am, especially on dating sites, will specify that they only like white men.

In the case that maybe they're open to other races, that still cuts me out because they're looking it seems for a more "stereotypical" representation of certain races.
Where I am it’s very mixed.
 

Curiosity

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
Well thanks for exposing the kind of thoughts that enter the female mind. I now know why I am incel. I am ethnicel and girls probably worry about random rednecks judging us or something. Also, waiting for 2 years just to "test" him shows us just how much females are like disney villians.
Yeah I didn't buy it when she said she was testing him. I think the real reason is probably one of the following:
  • She expects the guy to make the first move
  • She has too high social inhibition to make the first move
  • She didn't do it because she feared others judgement
  • She wasn't interested enough
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Swastika doesnt mean nazi, it just means aryan. Nazis are a subset of aryans, not all aryans are nazis. Native Americans and Ethopians have swastikas, because aryans were there many thousands of years ago. Tbh I think heroes of the storm is a great game and id get a tattoo of it if i could, doesnt mean im litterally a nazi, its a 3 prong swastika not four, and even four prongs not all nazis.

Although it is an excellent demonstration of how women make up excuses retroactively to justify their rejection of subChads.
 

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
tremor said:
I guess it's over for this subforum as a part of an incel forum in terms of substance tbh.
At least don't ban love until she tells me the results of her experiment with me, even though I know what'll happen.
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
love said:
I like to think I have substance and am intelligent
Cope but dope.
vcelguy said:
Kek claasic.
notheregoaway said:
At least don't ban love until she tells me the results of her experiment with me, even though I know what'll happen.
IMO it's in a sense too late. I mean it has been going on for long enough for some to run whiteknight cuck game on the ban issue, hence dealing with one account wouldn't be enough.

Oh, wait.

Also formally speaking there have not been any violations of the existing conventions AFAIK. Feel free to report though
 

love

Femoid
tremor said:
love said:
I like to think I have substance and am intelligent
Cope but dope.
vcelguy said:
Kek claasic.
notheregoaway said:
At least don't ban love until she tells me the results of her experiment with me, even though I know what'll happen.
IMO it's in a sense too late. I mean it has been going on for long enough for some to run whiteknight cuck game on the ban issue, hence dealing with one account wouldn't be enough.

Oh, wait.

Also formally speaking there have not been any violations of the existing conventions AFAIK. Feel free to report though
Where even are these so called rules?
 
Top