Have you taken the limb pill?

Stem

Incels.Net Regular
More shocking discoveries in science.

Women appear to be more and more picky, science says.

If you click on the reference links, the numbers set in bold, a pop up comes out that has a pretty good list of articles on the halo effect and other black pill articles on attractiveness if your into reading that type of stuff

Here's the NYP article saying that what woman find most attractive in men...

...Is legs that are, believe it or not, LONGER than most men actually have which means most men's legs are thought of as unattractive and substandard by most women. But not too much longer. It is aparently a very specific range making it even a smaller percentile of men who have the right LBR ratio.

Last edited:

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
...Is legs that are, believe it or not, LONGER than most men actually have which means most men's legs are thought of as unattractive and substandard by most women. But not too much longer. It is aparently a very specific range making it even a smaller percentile of men who have the right LBR ratio.
I must be slaying then!

Stem

Incels.Net Regular
Stem said:
I must be slaying then!
Do you have long legs? If so they might be TOO long. They need to be longer than the avg males by proportion to height, but only by a small amount. Too longvis not good for women's taste

Stem

Incels.Net Regular
I’m sure my body is fucked up in proportion, bit my wrists are probably the bigger problem
Wrists probably are an indicator for mate selection. It probably has to do with the ability to throw a rock or spear or something.

Stem

Incels.Net Regular
in ancient times, a mans attractiveness to women was measured by his ability to throw a rock at a goat

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
in ancient times, a mans attractiveness to women was measured by his ability to throw a rock at a goat
I really need to gymmaxx I think I was meant to be a chad but the jawline and chin got messed up somehow and I’ve never unlocked my full body potential by gaining muscle

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Its more ladylike to pretend to like impossible beauty than to confess, that only big money to buy everything and everyone keeps important…..

Even its provided by a ugly, fat and old Winestone…..

Most of his suckers played also in big movies voluntary suckers and fuckers….

But not in editions for biblist and femocratic infected states….

limbpill is too real im naturally slim 130 lbs cant gain no matter how much I eat and im already built through gymmaxxing for years though i still look slim as my frame is small and women still ask me where my mom is as if iam a lost child or assume im 12 years old lol. what the fuck do they want? im talented I have a voice I do music, play instruments, do boxing, do workout an am aesthetically built as fuck for my frame, really sporty, never did drugs smoked or alcohol, doing my car license, have a job, am a game developer, programmer, like history and know stuff, am loyal and a decent person with a somewhat introverted personality and character, hell there is more to me though fuck all that because i have a small skeleton!! homeless chav on the street is better bc he looks more manly! getting laughed at by foids instead for looking "unmanly" lol.

make women property again, fucking reptiles which havent evolved since the ape ages. make everyone have a chance even truecels with women, remove their rights to choose a guy and let the sub2s rape them till the cum flushes out of their nose (in minecraft of course)

Last edited: