Have you ever seen a naked girl in real life?

Xero1101

Just wanted to get a feel of how futile other people are on here compared to me, for example I’ve never even touched a girl, not even a hand holding and the only nudity I’ve ever seen was in a computer screen or movie.

I won’t pay for it so I have come to accept my fate that I will never have that experience. It used to be much harder for me but I try to think of other things now.

WelcomeToMyDNA

nope...I can't even imagine seeing a woman naked in real life. I'll be like "whoa tits exist in real life? They aren't just in Pοrn?"

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Xero1101 said:
Just wanted to get a feel of how futile other people are on here compared to me, for example I’ve never even touched a girl, not even a hand holding and the only nudity I’ve ever seen was in a computer screen or movie.

I won’t pay for it so I have come to accept my fate that I will never have that experience. It used to be much harder for me but I try to think of other things now.
Just pay for it, if you can. No need to make yourself suffer needlessly.

its actually legit bullshit, i mean i dont really care about nudity, but for example chads can get females bumping "accidentally" on their crotch without even caring about the average stacys', while if any of actual incels in here would "accidentally" bump into a female in a party, im pretty sure there is a chance you would be called rapist and dehumanized...