Have I broken the rules in anyway whatsoever?

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Lordgoro said:
Ive personally posted TONS of pics of myself, however, I dont believe ive broken any actual rules so far by doing so... And those of us who HAVE posted our pics are ricking being doxxed... So its OUR own risk of course... Luckily, I dont GIVE a ѕhit about being doxxed anyway, Im at the bottom of the barrel already
I’ve only posted my eyes and got called a brad/chadlite. I would post my whole face but I’m worried about this.
KhhvForEternity said:
Swo2016 said:
I’ve only posted my eyes and got called a brad/chadlite. I would post my whole face but I’m worried about this.
I refuse to post face pictures publicly. Unless it's to demonstrate something else, projects or something completely irrelevant to my face.
Nothing to doxx with a photo IT loves to try and scare people. Freedom of speech and what are they going to say? Call us virgins
I’m worried that someone I know will find me on here and then either stop talking to me or be super concerned about me. I know the odds of it are astronomically low but still I don’t want to risk it. What if there is another attack by an incel and all of the sudden the media starts covering about us more and it draws people to this site.

xboxus

Incels.Net Novice
xboxus said:
Swo2016 said:
KhhvForEternity said:
I refuse to post face pictures publicly. Unless it's to demonstrate something else, projects or something completely irrelevant to my face.
Nothing to doxx with a photo IT loves to try and scare people. Freedom of speech and what are they going to say? Call us virgins
I’m worried that someone I know will find me on here and then either stop talking to me or be super concerned about me. I know the odds of it are astronomically low but still I don’t want to risk it. What if there is another attack by an incel and all of the sudden the media starts covering about us more and it draws people to this site.
No one here supports violence its a rule. Those type of incels are not welcome and get banned.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Swo2016 said:
xboxus said:
No one here supports violence its a rule. Those type of incels are not welcome and get banned.
I don't know why people keep associating those mental illness psychopaths with incels lol like seriously?

KhhvForEternity

Sojourn Freed
xboxus said:
Swo2016 said:
I don't know why people keep associating those mental illness psychopaths with incels lol like seriously?
usually those types are the least associated with the forums, they're in their own little world half the time

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
xboxus said:
usually those types are the least associated with the forums, they're in their own little world half the time
I believe they have and never had nothing to do with incels. They are just criminals with fucked up minds.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
xboxus said:
I know that but you think the press will report it that way? They will demonize us.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
xboxus said:
Swo2016 said:
I know that but you think the press will report it that way? They will demonize us.
Caring about what other people think about you omega lol

You didn't do anything wrong! Don't let them drive you out of here, man.
Thank you, bro. It doesn't matter to me, though. If people don't want me on here anymore, then that's fine. I felt more positive when I stepped away from here for a while anyway, pretty strange... I gotta learn to stop being so angry all the time, it's doing me no good. I appreciate your concern as I was lurking to see if anyone had answered and it was nice to see some people still like me on here, however some people got some kind of feud with me after I showed a pic that is similar to my eye (NOT MY FACE) and got people attacking me afterwards? Fuck that ѕhit, I'll go then. If I'm still allowed on here, then thanks for supporting me. ѕhit in my life ain't that great whatsoever, not any different from you guys. Looks got nothing to do with ascendcion, period. People just need to stop being so pissed, does you no good like it did me.

Hidden

Mod
OysterSauce said:
You didn't do anything wrong! Don't let them drive you out of here, man.
Thank you, bro. It doesn't matter to me, though. If people don't want me on here anymore, then that's fine. I felt more positive when I stepped away from here for a while anyway, pretty strange... I gotta learn to stop being so angry all the time, it's doing me no good. I appreciate your concern as I was lurking to see if anyone had answered and it was nice to see some people still like me on here, however some people got some kind of feud with me after I showed a pic that is similar to my eye (NOT MY FACE) and got people attacking me afterwards? Fuck that ѕhit, I'll go then. If I'm still allowed on here, then thanks for supporting me. ѕhit in my life ain't that great whatsoever, not any different from you guys. Looks got nothing to do with ascendcion, period. People just need to stop being so pissed, does you no good like it did me.
Bro, drama sometimes happens, specially in our holy community. Get over it.