Have any of you, ever been in love?

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Have any of you been in love, and I mean real love, not sexual love?

Only to have your heart broken?
I was in love when I was around 10 years old. My stomach was flipping the fuck out, it felt empty but everything was at the same time moving around in there. Heart rate max speed. Mad anxiety and you literally cannot think about anything except them. I never had my "heart broken" per se but it didn't go down well. As big of a mangina I was when I was younger I had the sense to never flip out too hard over losing a bitch. Bare in mind we "went out" years later to the extent you can consider 12 years olds can have an actual functioning relationship.

Mehtea

Incels.Net Master
One time in first grade, then had my heart broken, cried for 20 mins, was unable to properly love since then.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
Yep took me about a year to get over it now I see how foolish I was. My feelings for her have mostly faded now, and I stopped blaming myself.

Player

Incels.Net Novice
Actually, like a two month ago I've tried to date a foid which was pleasant beyond looks. Of course I was almost immediately ghosted, but it could be the beginning of a beautiful thing. Too bad love is for Chad only.

In my youth my love was just a form of lust. I don't think it should be classified as love. Love must be mutual and go beyond physical arousal.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Actually, like a two month ago I've tried to date a foid which was pleasant beyond looks. Of course I was almost immediately ghosted, but it could be the beginning of a beautiful thing. Too bad love is for Chad only.

In my youth my love was just a form of lust. I don't think it should be classified as love. Love must be mutual and go beyond physical arousal.
The times when I loved it never really included lust, the times I lusted never really included love

Lonercel

Incels.Net Novice
Yeah, she was dating someone. She wasn't even pretty. I was attracted to her slight concern for me once. I cope (or blackpill?) myself that it's all chemical reactions in my brain. My onetis is probably married by now.

Last edited:

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
All those who claim to have been in love or even believe it to be possible are naive, clueless brainwashed idiots and should be flayed and quartered alive (in some alternate reality where it's totally legal).

Last edited:

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
If Girls won't love me, then I'll destroy everything they love.
They won't love you, ever, and they don't love anything or anyone else either, because in case you haven't figured out, love is a corporate invention and doesn't really exist. There's no point in anything. Just lie down and rot, that's the right answer. Sorry if I'm being too real for you.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
All those who claim to have been in love or even believe it to be possible are naive, clueless brainwashed idiots and should be flayed and quartered alive (in some alternate reality where it's totally legal).
Love is a thing for guys but not really girls. Girls just see how attractive the guy is and in the case of marriage, his financial situation and status.