Have any of u guys actually asked out a foid before?

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Asking women out is a lot like asking sailors out. If you do it wrong, you'll get your ass rаped; if you do it right, you'll get your ass rаped even worse and left bleeding, plus you're also robbed.

CursedSurrogate

Outcast among Outcasts
Once and she laughed in my face. Broke my confidence ngl and I’m never trying again because of her.
Went through the same thing. Made friends with this one girl when I was 17 and was socially unaware that she was simply using me to get good grades for two classes we shared. The look of disgust she gave me and the laugh she did afterward still burn in my head after attempting to ask her out to my school prom. I tried to kill myself that same year. Most of you fuckers wouldn't know what that is like tbh. When you are sub 5, you are honestly subhuman in the eyes of women.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Yes. I asked out a 10/10 blonde and she said no.

You can argue that she is well above my league and I should try asking out average or even below average people, but that would not worth it either. I talked to a 6/10 Hispanic and she brought up her "boyfriend" a multitude of times. I talked to an average looking Asian and got rejected as well. These are just a few rejections that I have had with average looking people.

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
Kongabi said:
Once and she laughed in my face. Broke my confidence ngl and I’m never trying again because of her.
Went through the same thing. Made friends with this one girl when I was 17 and was socially unaware that she was simply using me to get good grades for two classes we shared. The look of disgust she gave me and the laugh she did afterward still burn in my head after attempting to ask her out to my school prom. I tried to kill myself that same year. Most of you fuckers wouldn't know what that is like tbh. When you are sub 5, you are honestly subhuman in the eyes of women.
Honestly alot've people overexaggerate on how ugly they are. On this site

brokendog45

Death to fakecels!!!
Foids get offended when a Incel ask them out they treat us worse than criminals they see not a person with feelings and emotions but a ugly monster the worse nightmare for a foid is go out with a low status monster like us

CursedSurrogate

Outcast among Outcasts
CursedSurrogate said:
Kongabi said:
Honestly alot've people overexaggerate on how ugly they are. On this site
Yeah, they do. I would actually say that a good third of "incels" (especially many of you on here) are not actually incel.

Demir

Incels.Net Regular
Foids get offended when a Incel ask them out they treat us worse than criminals they see not a person with feelings and emotions but a ugly monster the worse nightmare for a foid is go out with a low status monster like us
I remember one foid in school that cried when she found out than one incel had a crush on her

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
I did on the 6th grade
i asked the stacy of the class and she brutally reject me
this was the first time a saw a women with so much hate and disdain

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
One who did not lost count is volcel.
I am a volcel then. Thanks for clarifying it out to me.

On a serious note, it's a bit unfair to say something like that. I have never asked a girl out as I never made it to talk to girls to that point. It's just a trait of one of few mental disorders I am classified with, and it's not Ok to undermine it's severities you know.

Malignant narcissism is probably the most influential for my social "awkwardness" (though this one was only unnoficial and undocumented diagnosis I had from two shrinks I've been going to therapy). You wouldn't want to experience that, trust me.

Last edited:

Player

31 y.o. ♠ Wizard ♦ Mentalcel ♥ Belarus ♣
Player said:
One who did not lost count is volcel.
I am a volcel then. Thanks for clarifying it out to me.

On a serious note, it's a bit unfair to say something like that. I have never asked a girl out as I never made it to talk to girls to that point. It's just a trait of one of few mental disorders I am classified with, and it's not Ok to undermine it's severities you know.

Malignant narcissism is probably the most influential for my social "awkwardness" (though this one was only unnoficial and undocumented diagnosis I had from two shrinks I've been going to therapy). You wouldn't want to experience that, trust me.
Listen man, I understand that being a trucel or having the head that is better cutted off suck. This way you may have a problem not with fail the move but with making it at all. In the same time we should have some standards for "invlountarily" part. In 2k20 there are indded a lot of volcels which are just larping normies or girls-are-gross types of "incels". That is the ugly truth.