Have any of u guys actually asked out a foid before?

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
I have twice. Once in 6th grade and another in 7th. It and im currently 19 going onto 20. Yup its been that long. Ive talked at length about these two attempts to court a foid in previous threads but to sum it up. My first attempt was with a Romanian foid whom initially said yes but retracted her yes shortly after and my second attempt was with my oneitis whom rejected me saying she wasnt interested in a bf only to get one less than 2 weeks later.

Player

31 y.o. ♠ Wizard ♦ Mentalcel ♥ Belarus ♣
One who did not lost count is volcel.

Sipho

Incels.Net Junior
I have once in sophomore year (like a couple years ago). She said yes, but I regretted being with her for a multitude of reasons. I just want someone to actually care about me

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Novice
Yes indeed, probably somewhere between 75 and 100 times (On online dating sites, in-person, or over phone call or text.
My rejection rate was probably around 90%.
For those who agreed to go on dates, the flake rate was probably 80% (e.g. they agreed to go on date but later made an excuse not to show up, and one girl didn't show up at all without telling me beforehand).
For the outcomes of the dates, my success rate was 0%.

-Took one girl who was from Chicago to Dave & Busters on a date, I thought we had a decent time but she completely ghosted me afterwards. I have no clue why.
-I met up with one girl at a smoothie place who I met from an online dating site. She was about 50 or 60 pounds heavier than her profile pics. She apprently used older pics from a couple years before on her profile. I really don't like fat girls at all, and we didn't have any chemistry anyways.
-There was another college girl who agreed to go on a date with me but kept delaying & delaying. We talked on the phone a few times and then she mentioned that she was hooking up with some other guy that she met online. She went into graphic detail about her sex life, like how she loved it when this other guy licked her asshole & other weird stuff. I became disgusted with her and stopped contacting her.
-I cold approached maybe 20 or so girls in college, I got like 5 phone numbers and all of them later flaked. One of the girls already had a bf but she still gave me her phone number. I called that # and her boyfriend answered her phone and got extremely pissed off at me. (I felt like she intentionally did that to create drama or something, I was pretty pissed off at that).

Maybe if I approach 1,000 more women, I'll finally find a girlfriend?
But honestly I don't have the willpower or drive to do that ѕhit anymore, it just drains too much energy from me and is too time consuming.

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
Never in my life. I never got the courage to even talk to a girl properly, not to mention asking her for a date. No, no, God forbids :honk:

I also never used any dating service, but might gonna give it a shot in near future.

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
Never in my life. I never got the courage to even talk to a girl properly, not to mention asking her for a date. No, no, God forbids :honk:

I also never used any dating service, but might gonna give it a shot in near future.
Why u never talk to girls?
Yes indeed, probably somewhere between 75 and 100 times (On online dating sites, in-person, or over phone call or text.
My rejection rate was probably around 90%.
For those who agreed to go on dates, the flake rate was probably 80% (e.g. they agreed to go on date but later made an excuse not to show up, and one girl didn't show up at all without telling me beforehand).
For the outcomes of the dates, my success rate was 0%.

-Took one girl who was from Chicago to Dave & Busters on a date, I thought we had a decent time but she completely ghosted me afterwards. I have no clue why.
-I met up with one girl at a smoothie place who I met from an online dating site. She was about 50 or 60 pounds heavier than her profile pics. She apprently used older pics from a couple years before on her profile. I really don't like fat girls at all, and we didn't have any chemistry anyways.
-There was another college girl who agreed to go on a date with me but kept delaying & delaying. We talked on the phone a few times and then she mentioned that she was hooking up with some other guy that she met online. She went into graphic detail about her sex life, like how she loved it when this other guy licked her asshole & other weird stuff. I became disgusted with her and stopped contacting her.
-I cold approached maybe 20 or so girls in college, I got like 5 phone numbers and all of them later flaked. One of the girls already had a bf but she still gave me her phone number. I called that # and her boyfriend answered her phone and got extremely pissed off at me. (I felt like she intentionally did that to create drama or something, I was pretty pissed off at that).

Maybe if I approach 1,000 more women, I'll finally find a girlfriend?
But honestly I don't have the willpower or drive to do that ѕhit anymore, it just drains too much energy from me and is too time consuming.
Geez brutal boyo

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
Why u never talk to girls?
I have severe social phobia. I talked about it in other thread I created not long ago.
One of the manifestations of the condition is that I mentally (and physically) block myself when talking to girls. Same things also happens when I talk to any kind of authority.
Now, why does my subconscious perceives girls in a way they have power/control (social or cultural or any other) is a mystery I guess.

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
Plenty of times. Eventually learned my lesson from it.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
I tried to date plump femoids, but they rejected me.

I tried to date anorexic femoids, but they rejected me.

I tried to date nerd femoids, but they rejected me.

Now, many years after, all those femoids who rejected me are already married while im still single and virgin...

Thats when i realized that, since the feminism and the sexual liberation started, even the plump femoids, the anorexic femoids and the nerd femoids only want the chads:

And who are the ones who created the sexual liberation and the feminism:

incellus

Incels.Net Regular
I've been fully blackpilled from the start. Long ago, I realized I wasn't good enough for dating, so I never asked anyone out.