Have a "confirmed femoid" badge for foids who offer proof that they are indeed foids

Stargazer

Femoid
Stargazer said:
I've had it since i first joined though?? As did the other girl on the site at the time...
Could've been a user group promotion then, if it was based on your ticking a radio button as being a female.

You might be in a group that has a user title override.

On my sites, I normally let users pick their own user title, and give femoids a badge (aka banner); that way they can have multiple banners (e.g. femoid, confirmed femoid, and in the case of married chicks, "leashed", although that's controversial, right @GameDevCel ?)

So like, here's an example. The chick has a custom user title and then a couple badges underneath.

View attachment 720
Thank you for the explanation.

All im saying is a lot of the girls seem to want the 'femoid' title.

I will leave whether or not anything is going to be done about that to the admins discretion.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
That's why you have them do something unique in the pic, that you tell them to do beforehand.
If its a dude normie, they could just get their girlfriend to do it. If its an incel, they should be posting in the regular section anyway and not need verification.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
what would be your method of verification?
Why does it actually matter? I dont get why normie dudes would intentionally try to get the femoid badge to restrict their own posting rights. Whats more likely, is femoids would larp as dudes, to get extra posting access. Then we would have to verify every single male user on here, which seems jew-tier imo.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
If its a dude normie, they could just get their girlfriend to do it. If its an incel, they should be posting in the regular section anyway and not need verification.
Not everyone can just tell their gf, "Get naked and hold up this sign so I can get a confirmed femoid account on this forum" and have her do it. Some gfs aren't as cooperative as all that. That method also limits the dude to getting one confirmed femoid account per gf (kinda like how when knajjd gets a dude to prove he's male by going on voice chat, that dude is limited to only doing that one time, because knajjd might recognize his voice.)

The goal is to weed out guys who want to catfish and/or larp as a femoid. A helpful bonus is that it also weeds out chicks who would otherwise have multiple accounts.

If an account isn't confirmed, then you know that either the person is a catfisher/larper, or they just didn't feel like going through the confirmation process.

GameDevCel

Lounge member
GameDevCel said:
what would be your method of verification?
Why does it actually matter? I dont get why normie dudes would intentionally try to get the femoid badge to restrict their own posting rights. Whats more likely, is femoids would larp as dudes, to get extra posting access. Then we would have to verify every single male user on here, which seems jew-tier imo.
yeah better to just leave it, and not worry about this kind of stuff

Leucosticte

Lounge member
Mainly it matters if users claiming to be chicks are going to approach dudes and try to hit on them. That's been known to happen. Or, if chicks are hoping that dudes are going to hit on them, and want to encourage them by showing they're not a larper/catfisher.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Femoids who get banned will just come back as male.

And yes, it would stop gays from catfishing, but it still wouldn't stop normies who have cooperative gfs. Nor would it just stop female spies from other websites, or golddiggers, because they could prove they are female but not prove they are geniune in their intentions.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
yeah better to just leave it, and not worry about this kind of stuff
Well, let me ask you, did Florelle's having a confirmed badge change how you looked at her or behaved toward her or with regard to her? When they're not confirmed, we have this whole thing where guys are saying, "That's probably not even a real chick" if it's a femmy/flirty-seeming chick like Florelle.

Someone like Jen, it doesn't even matter so much with because she's not femmy/flirty. She's not the type one would hit on, or get hit on by.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Well, let me ask you, did Florelle's having a confirmed badge change how you looked at her or behaved toward her or with regard to her? When they're not confirmed, we have this whole thing where guys are saying, "That's probably not even a real chick" if it's a femmy/flirty-seeming chick like Florelle.

Someone like Jen, it doesn't even matter so much with because she's not femmy/flirty. She's not the type one would hit on, or get hit on by.
No idea who this Florelle chick is. She isnt showing up in member search.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Blackpilled incels, should always be on gaurd, never to give up their data too easily online. There also could be fakecel males in the main section, who are spies as well.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Whether female or male, you should not give up your data too easy. A female confirming herself, changes nothing because she still cannot be trusted either way.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
Femoids who get banned will just come back as male.
Yeah, if they're not the femmy type, they might not mind coming back as male. If they're the femmy type, then coming back as male would defeat the point.

or golddiggers, because they could prove they are female but not prove they are geniune in their intentions.
That's a legit point but that applies to all chicks you meet anywhere. Some guys might not care that much because they don't have any gold to offer anyway.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
That's a legit point but that applies to all chicks you meet anywhere. Some guys might not care that much because they don't have any gold to offer anyway.
There is also, the sjw mob of "Oh I found you on an incel site, now i'll bully you online and talk to your boss about it, teehee" kinds of things too.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
It's not always about data; sometimes it's just about being played for a fool. Why do guys catfish even when they're not trying to get data off someone? Just to mock them.
Well, if an incel is flirting with a chick here, I'd assume they have enough sense to ask her for pics before actually visiting her irl.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
Well, if an incel is flirting with a chick here, I'd assume they have enough sense to ask her for pics before actually visiting her irl.
Yeah, what I was getting at was, you already make a fool out of yourself just hitting on a dude to begin with, even online. Go on Weebs and look at the thread "Phantom Master/Rashovsky/Razovik was fluffles" for an example of this. See also the thread "notafed (Phantom Master) Will Not Be Getting Punished For Cat Fishing Lol" where there was more discussion of this incident.

The main purpose of confirmation is to (1) prevent incidents like that, and (2) prevent fear of incidents like that from getting in the way of guys' macking on chicks or responding to chicks' macking on them.

If you wanna argue, "Confirmation isn't 100% proof," yeah, that's true, but you also just said above,"I'd assume they have enough sense to ask her for pics before actually visiting her irl" which makes it sound like you do look at pics as some kind of proof.