Have a "confirmed femoid" badge for foids who offer proof that they are indeed foids

Leucosticte

Lounge member
Why do you intend to give them so much attention and treat them as something special? They should be glad that they are tolerated at all on this website. This is an incel forum and it should primarily focus on men and men's issues.
So what about the chicks who approach us? Just ignore them? Like, if some chick slid into your DMs and acted flirty, would you ignore her?

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
StrangeMan1 said:
Why do you intend to give them so much attention and treat them as something special? They should be glad that they are tolerated at all on this website. This is an incel forum and it should primarily focus on men and men's issues.
So what about the chicks who approach us? Just ignore them? Like, if some chick slid into your DMs and acted flirty, would you ignore her?
Actually I would go further and block her for attempting this stuff on me. It is too bad that tremor isn't here anymore, he was one of the few who understood the need for thot patrol and keeping them contained.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
Actually I would go further and block her for attempting this stuff on me. It is too bad that tremor isn't here anymore, he was one of the few who understood the need for thot patrol and keeping them contained.
Why would you do that, rather than going for the bang or whatnot? Especially if she points out that she's not a sl*t, saying, "Teehee, I've never done anything like this before, but you seem really awesome/cool."

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
StrangeMan1 said:
Why would you do that, rather than going for the bang or whatnot? Especially if she points out that she's not a sl*t, saying, "Teehee, I've never done anything like this before, but you seem really awesome/cool."
I consider it inappropriate, strange and creepy that an unknown woman takes interest in a 118 year old man with a Star Wars profile picture.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
I consider it inappropriate, strange and creepy that an unknown woman takes interest in a 118 year old man with a Star Wars profile picture.
Haven't you noticed the stories chicks post around here about how when they were 15 or 18, they let some dude who was like 35 or 45 take their cherry, and they had a relationship with him for awhile? That stuff apparently happens. A lot of chicks like older men, and a lot of chicks are into Star Wars and other nerdy stuff for that matter.

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
StrangeMan1 said:
Haven't you noticed the stories chicks post around here about how when they were 15 or 18, they let some dude who was like 35 or 45 take their cherry, and they had a relationship with him for awhile? That stuff apparently happens. A lot of chicks like older men, and a lot of chicks are into Star Wars and other nerdy stuff for that matter.
The first part is entirely related to you and has nothing to do with me. 2nd if they like Star Wars they can watch the movies. I am not George Lucas.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
I guess one "benefit" of the lack of a badge is that it gives an excuse for individual users to ask for nudes as proof of her status, but on the other hand, it does overall contribute to this being a lower-trust environment, that's more chaotic due to the fact chicks can freely come and go without being held accountable for much (e.g. love can come back five times; if there were a badge, her lack of confirmed status would be suspicious)

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
I guess one "benefit" of the lack of a badge is that it gives an excuse for individual users to ask for nudes as proof of her status, but on the other hand, it does overall contribute to this being a lower-trust environment, that's more chaotic due to the fact chicks can freely come and go without being held accountable for much (e.g. love can come back five times; if there were a badge, her lack of confirmed status would be suspicious)
A unknown woman liking a 118 year old man with a movie villain as profile picture is as suspicious and low trust as it gets.

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
StrangeMan1 said:
A unknown woman liking a 118 year old man with a movie villain as profile picture is as suspicious and low trust as it gets.
What about if your posts intrigued her
There is nothing intriguing about my posts or comments. You might enjoy writing very long threads on the subject of relationships, but I don't. I am just a standard forum user who happens to be 118. I haven't done anything special to stand out. I am not in a staff position nor do I write very long posts.

Jen

Femoid
I
vcelguy said:
What's the point?
Che Guevara said:
I don't see any point in doing this
It depends on what's the goal of having girls on the site at all. Do you want guys to take a romantic interest in them, and try to ascend, so either they can be successful or it can be another black pill?

Or do you want it to be just a situation where the chicks talk platonically with guys about the bluepill?

In my experience on Weebs and Blackpill, chicks were pretty interested in wanting to get that confirmed badge. We also had a problem on Weebs of guys pretending to be girls and doing some catfishing of gullible dudes.
If that's the issue, then maybe request her to write it on her hand and place her hand near her face. It won't fix Photoshop, however it is a lot less intrusive that the proposed methods.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
If that's the issue, then maybe request her to write it on her hand and place her hand near her face. It won't fix Photoshop, however it is a lot less intrusive that the proposed methods.
Still doesn't solve the tranny issue. Realistically, most chicks who aren't going to cooperate with confirmation are going to be a pain in the ass anyway; they can just stay unconfirmed.

Stargazer

Femoid
Somewhat unrelated but can i ask why im one of the only girls here with the 'femoid' badge?

Not that i particularly care, but a lot of the girls have been asking me why they dont have it and how they can get it?

Leucosticte

Lounge member
Somewhat unrelated but can i ask why im one of the only girls here with the 'femoid' badge?

Not that i particularly care, but a lot of the girls have been asking me why they dont have it and how they can get it?
Probably your user title was edited by an admin. Some XenForo sites let the users set their own user titles.

Stargazer

Femoid
Stargazer said:

Probably your user title was edited by an admin.
I've had it since i first joined though?? As did the other girl on the site at the time...

Leucosticte

Lounge member
I've had it since i first joined though?? As did the other girl on the site at the time...
Could've been a user group promotion then, if it was based on your ticking a radio button as being a female.

You might be in a group that has a user title override.

On my sites, I normally let users pick their own user title, and give femoids a badge (aka banner); that way they can have multiple banners (e.g. femoid, confirmed femoid, and in the case of married chicks, "leashed", although that's controversial, right @GameDevCel ?)

So like, here's an example. The chick has a custom user title and then a couple badges underneath (kinda like how I have a "Lounge member" badge). The badges are based on the user groups she's in.

Last edited:

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Identity doesn't really matter imo. Of course, hot pics might be nice, but it could still just be a dude posting photos of chicks from google or whatever.

Bluepill is just from a break from the echo chamber. Preaching to the choir kind of gets old, most incels agree on things more or less, its more interesting to hone our skills by testing the waters with normies and what not. Male normies are usually more vile than the female ones, but the female ones can get toxic too. This is a bridge into the public space.