Have a "confirmed femoid" badge for foids who offer proof that they are indeed foids

Leucosticte

Lounge member
What's the point?
I don't see any point in doing this
It depends on what's the goal of having girls on the site at all. Do you want guys to take a romantic interest in them, and try to ascend, so either they can be successful or it can be another black pill?

Or do you want it to be just a situation where the chicks talk platonically with guys about the bluepill?

In my experience on Weebs and Blackpill, chicks were pretty interested in wanting to get that confirmed badge. We also had a problem on Weebs of guys pretending to be girls and doing some catfishing of gullible dudes.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
No way, that's cucked.
I would say, we should do a poll on the confirmed femoid badge suggestion, but most users here would prefer to get rid of femoids altogether. Well anyway, foids can always put "confirmed" in their user title.

GameDevCel

Lounge member
worst idea, this would let her gain orbiters with easy, without this, we can never be sure if it's a larper or not, and this doubt is what keep them of collecting orbiters

Reactions: Che

Leucosticte

Lounge member
worst idea, this would let her gain orbiters with easy, without this, we can never be sure if it's a larper or not, and this doubt is what keep them of collecting orbiters
But you're opposed to the entire idea of having foids on this site, are you not?

If we're going to have foids, we should do it the right way, to accomplish the intended purpose(s) of having foids around. If we're not going to have foids, then it's a non-issue.

What's the point?
It's also a good excuse to get girls to send you naked pics showing you their boobs and pusѕy so they can prove they're female

Last edited:

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Not a big fan of bluepill spam, however redpill and blackpill femoids would be good for the incel community image to show that we aren't unreasonable desert-dwelling savages. That and, increasing social awarenss of incel as well as normalization, and increasing incel/female relations/normalizations and social skills.

Zenith

Lounge member
What's the point?
I don't see any point in doing this
Right now all the foids here are just flooding the forum with a 2 for 1 bargain on bluepills non-stop till they get banned anyways. A confirmed badge would add another layer to the forum than just a meeting ground for foids to try to blue pill some incels. I propose a tranny badge for all unconfirmed femoids, this will make users to hestitate from orbiting a possible IT or bluepill male shiller larping as a femoid for attention or other purposes. It will also boost activity from users other than just bluepill conversation which seems to be dominating posts right now.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
Right now all the foids here are just flooding the forum with a 2 for 1 bargain on bluepills non-stop till they get banned anyways. A confirmed badge would add another layer to the forum than just a meeting ground for foids to try to blue pill some incels. I propose a tranny badge for all unconfirmed femoids, this will make users to hestitate from orbiting a possible IT or bluepill male shiller larping as a femoid for attention or other purposes. It will also boost activity from users other than just bluepill conversation which seems to be dominating posts right now.
Femoid confirmation also helps weed out banned femoids returning as alts (they would have to go to extra effort to circumvent that barrier)

Leucosticte

Lounge member
So, here's what I'm thinking. The current process is, if you're talking to a chick, and want to hit on her, for all you know, you could very well be hitting on a dude. So at some point, before you get in too deep (unless you're going to take the risk of being played for a fool), you need to ask for some proof it's a chick. Basically you're gonna need to get an intimate photo where she's doing a pose or holding a sign or writing something on herself that you told her to write.

But, a lot of chicks can give an excuse for why they don't wanna give such a photo to some random dude on the Internet. For example, ConcernedSister was that way, talking about my being an Internet stranger. https://incels.net/threads/im-a-female-ask-me-anything.2014/post-27144 For all we know, that's either a dude, or a chick who just is trying not to seem slutty (regardless of whether she actually is slutty).

But that's a different kind of situation than what I'm thinking of. Mainly the kind of situation I'm thinking of is, a "girl" approaches you, acting all feminine and/or flirty and whatnot. You could lead right off the bat with "show me some pics to prove you're a girl" and maybe I'll do that in the future. Or you could exchange like 50 messages and then finally get around to asking for proof, once you feel like you both have something invested in talking to each other. But then if they don't want to offer proof at that point, you just wasted a bunch of time.

So, that's why we had a centralized process on the other site for confirming chicks as legit chicks. Part of the issue is, chicks don't necessarily wanna send every guy who wants to hit on them proof that they're a chick, because that could come off as slutty, since they have to customize the proof each time so that people know that proof isn't getting reused by different chicks; they may feel like they only wanna share that proof with a few guys they're more interested in than the others, lest word get around.

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
Why do you intend to give them so much attention and treat them as something special? They should be glad that they are tolerated at all on this website. This is an incel forum and it should primarily focus on men and men's issues.