haters are apparently viewed as good people....hypocrite world.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I was having a bad day and reading the comment section made my day even worse. It shouldn't be allowed to bully incels. You can't bully minorities on youtube yet youtube allows incels to be bullied and called horrible things. Double standard and humanity never learns.

Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD2briZ6fB0

I got no beef with the transgirl who made this video. In fact I didn't actually watch the video, I was thinking it was gonna be another "incels are dumb" video but I read the comments and it turns out the video is not about hating incels. Still didn't watch because I'm not sure and still probably bluepilled.

My beef is with the evil retards in the comment section. Saying hateful things about incels. Some of these people even claim incels have shit personalities. Well I think the people who say these things have shit-for-brains. Some of them are retarded 14 year olds who shouldn't even be allowed on the internet. It's sad that society has fallen so far that grown adult males have to take shit from snot-nosed-14 year old brats.

I bet she would say I have a "shitty personality" for insulting her and calling her a brat. They are fucking narcissists and you can't win. Some of the retards in the comments say extremely offensive things like "shy people are creepers" etc. Fuck them. They are a bunch of snot nosed cliquey bullies. Fuck them, they have shit-for-brains. Just haughty narcissists who look down on people who aren't normies. They want a partner who's as low iq as them. One of these cunts even said she dumped a boy for using the word "red-pill". Almost seems like a government shill trying to ban the word red-pill from becoming mainstream, in order to trap us all in their web of lives.

Thank god some of the commenters actually have brains. One man posts the truth, that women play mind games, and care about money, status, and looks. Thank god for truthers like that anonymous comment guy. Sick of bluepillers trying to act like women are just so easy and are innocent angels and always blaming incels for being incel.

Some girl dumped a guy for using the word beta and cuck. Dumped for not being an emasculated airheaded normie retard. But even so I'll still say it...what a bunch of beta cucks in this cliquey world where everyone is forced to conform as normies...fascist pigs is all they are...low iq pigs imo who want everyone to be bluepilled low iq normies. I guess I have a "shit personality" for being bitter at these fucking asshole prick normie simpletons.

Female

Incels.Net Junior
I don't know sometimes the level anger in some incel, throws me off. I tend feel attacked cause somethings just cross the line. I personally feel like there are many sides to stories that we can't see. I get rejected quite a bit cause I throw people off with my personality yet I try not to be upset but with some of the incel post I have seen you would think someone did something plain nasty to them. I think people that act like that tend to ruin the group as a whole especially since the group tends to be so negative to start with. People don't like bullies and it seems to me for most people being incel might as well being a stepping block to mgtow (which is a group even I can't behind).

albie

Incels.Net Regular
THey hate us because they are not mentally able to sympathise with us because most folk having a normal life are empty headed little psychopaths. They only care about where their next ego treat is coming from. Be it a chat with a beautiful person in a coffee shop. Or a good long stare in the mirror.

THey realise on some level that they are sick little mannequins incapable of caring about anything but their next ego treat but to try and empathise with us and our plight would be hard work. So they settle for seeing us as villains. It's just easier. May Satan piss down their throats for all eternity.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
albie said:
THey hate us because they are not mentally able to sympathise with us because most folk having a normal life are empty headed little psychopaths. They only care about where their next ego treat is coming from. Be it a chat with a beautiful person in a coffee shop. Or a good long stare in the mirror.
Maybe I'm wrong, but hey, IMO you're overestimating their capabilities. Most of them seem NPC who never think about their actions, doing what they do because they have instructions and/or everybody does the same.
THey realise on some level that they are sick little mannequins incapable of caring about anything but their next ego treat but to try and empathise with us and our plight would be hard work. So they settle for seeing us as villains. It's just easier.
Yeah, this NPC thing.
Also, we're villains because we don't belong to the majority and don't bow to their NPC agenda, lifestyle and thinking pattern.

More importantly, we are ugly. If Chad did the same, he'd be a mysterious cult leader who knows the ultimate truth which mainstream media is hiding. Chad always wins.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
lordoftheincels said:
BrettyBoy said:
Well said man. Fuck the normies.
Wish I could, but I always get rejected lolz.

Also, I totally agree with albie and tremor on everything they've said on this thread as well. Amen and hallelujah.
I didn’t mean literally. XD

Anjeleyez0426

Incels.Net Junior
I'm not going to be on this forum long, because it was primarily curiosity into the people who believe as you all do, a curiosity that is fading quickly as I see the virulent toxicity that is displayed here. However, before I leave, I must make an observation. You deride and spew venom at people who were commenting in the same way on a video. Are you not also guilty of the same crime they were? You arbitrarily label them as brats, shit-for-brains, etc. without even knowing the first thing about them. How are you being any different than them?