Has feminism turned women evil

JoBuyscars

I love fat girls
I feel That feminism has ruined American/wester and maybe even women as a whole.
Feminism is responsible for creating the evil American goldiggers that dominate wester women.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Evil is in us all, feminism just brought it out. We live in a culture that shames the good in us, and shames wholesome good things like mlp.

Males dont liek doing things "sneaky deaky like" thus golddigging is a behavoir beneath most males. However, most males have no problem being a "thug" or thug culture which is the same as robbery, just more blatant and in the open about it.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
JoBuyscars said:
I feel That feminism has ruined American/wester and maybe even women as a whole.
Feminism is responsible for creating the evil American goldiggers that dominate wester women.
Cope. AWALT. They have always been like that. What's more, gold diggers are a byproduct of patriarchy under which females don't have quotas for lucrative positions and overall can't provide for themselves because there are few meme jobs and they pay little.

Gold diggers would be a moneymaxer's chance to ascend, but for cucked laws and other soy aspects of the modern legal field.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
No. Conservative, Trump voting women are worse than liberal feminiѕts

Che

Staff
Yes it destroyed the west, feminism now isn't about women rights anymore, it's about making women superior and get better wages than men, such a sad world we live in to be honest

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice
Yes it destroyed the west, feminism now isn't about women rights anymore, it's about making women superior and get better wages than men, such a sad world we live in to be honest
It's destroying the east too.

Look at all the kpop whores and feminists in China and South Korea. Most countries in the middle east are even allowing women to drive, vote, ect. now.

In 100 years feminism will rule the world. You likely will go to jail for just speaking to a woman unsolicited in the future.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Scientists worry about a Final Filter. Feminism may be the Final Filter and the cause of why no species can evolve to Level 3 civilization. The solution is simple: Give males a sex-drive and get them laid.