Has Chad mastered the blackpill?

Microcel

Bitter
I say this cause if you think about it Chad with his many experiences in exploiting foids for sexual gratification, he demonstrates that Chad is fully aware of the nature of women and has embraced it and possibly even understood it better than us incels. Do you think this is the case?

FatCel

No he doesn't he rarely does he thinks that it's his personality that gets him chics even though he have no personality but some Chad's very rare do know about womens nature and takes advantage of it Chad's are still better than cucks since Chad's makes up the majority of abusers so women get what they deserve atleast

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
I say this cause if you think about it Chad with his many experiences in exploiting foids for sexual gratification, he demonstrates that Chad is fully aware of the nature of women and has embraced it and possibly even understood it better than us incels. Do you think this is the case?
I think your way off.

Chad was born gifted and lucky, he never had the experiences of heartache and pain we have, just like we never have the experience of love and all the pleasures he has had. Chad hasn't mastered anything, he was born on top, we have real wisdom, stupid ass chad doesn't know ѕhit about the blackpill or reality, he lives in his little chad world, and we live in sad world.

Microcel

Bitter
Microcel said:
I think your way off.

Chad was born gifted and lucky, he never had the experiences of heartache and pain we have, just like we never have the experience of love and all the pleasures he has had. Chad hasn't mastered anything, he was born on top, we have real wisdom, stupid ass chad doesn't know ѕhit about the blackpill or reality, he lives in his little chad world, and we live in sad world.
You are right, the only one who would have full understanding of the blackpill is someone who has ascended and suffered to get where he is, but then maybe he might've been a volcel all along without knowing.

Microcel

Bitter
No he doesn't he rarely does he thinks that it's his personality that gets him chics even though he have no personality but some Chad's very rare do know about womens nature and takes advantage of it Chad's are still better than cucks since Chad's makes up the majority of abusers so women get what they deserve atleast
I wish we had as much power over them as Chad so we could make them suffer for all the wrongs they commit daily.

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
chinlessogre said:
Microcel said:
I think your way off.

You are right, the only one who would have full understanding of the blackpill is someone who has ascended and suffered to get where he is, but then maybe he might've been a volcel all along without knowing.
Exactly he might have been a volcel, I think the only way a true incel can ascend is by surgery, chin implant, nose job you kno ѕhit like that, being rich isn't enough anymore.

OldCell

Incels.Net Junior
Yes. And no.
Yes, simlply because he's spent so much time with women, of course he's learned a lot about them.
But, because his experience is almost always positive, AND he's never really had to learn from his mistakes, (because he pretty much can't make mistakes), he's kinda unaware of how biased his experience is.
This is why you have to be skeptical of dating advice from Chad's, because some stuff that he would do which would get him laid would get any average guy a slap in the face.

Ropist

Incels.Net Regular
Chads will never understand the blackpill because women never treat them the same way they treat us.

ronman12

Incels.Net Regular
listen dude. Chads know female nature. All my normie friends agree that foids are dumb creatures and dumb holes. Its just that they never needed to say it, they have not felt the resentment we do. If a chad is rejected enough even he is bound to say "fuck off wh*re". That's just how humans are sadly, but just know, besides the hyper sesnitive soyboy , no male would shun a good misogynist joke simply because they KNOW its true. You of course can't say "kill all foids" in front of them, but say "man foids are dumb as fuck" and I bet they'll have a story of their own.
So yes, chads have mastered the blackpill, they just know it isn't against them so they don't feel the need to talk about it