Hard life for women

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
First world problems. I don't why, but for some reason I'm guessing she might not have lived below the poverty line for several years or been beaten up, slapped, kicked, taunted and spit at just for existing.
No women experience this, almost all physical violence is committed against men. Except domestic abuse and sexual assault which they love to talk about all day while ignoring the fact more men are attacked and murdered by far.

TheLastMujahid

Incels.Net Regular
OysterSauce said:
First world problems. I don't why, but for some reason I'm guessing she might not have lived below the poverty line for several years or been beaten up, slapped, kicked, taunted and spit at just for existing.
No women experience this, almost all physical violence is committed against men. Except domestic abuse and sexual assault which they love to talk about all day while ignoring the fact more men are attacked and murdered by far.
Lesbian relationships actually have the most domestic violence cases. This literally prove women are more violent then men are. Due to them not being able to control their emotions they snap easily.

waverider

Incels.Net Regular
Swo2016 said:
OysterSauce said:
Lesbian relationships actually have the most domestic violence cases. This literally prove women are more violent then men are. Due to them not being able to control their emotions they snap easily.
Lesbian women and gay men are most violent which is why so many go into law enforcement now.

TheLastMujahid

Incels.Net Regular
TheLastMujahid said:
Swo2016 said:
Lesbian women and gay men are most violent which is why so many go into law enforcement now.
Actually it’s gay men that are the least violent. It’s lesbians first, straight couple’s second, and then gays are last because men actually don’t argue about stupid ѕhit. We’re mostly peaceful unless agitated or unless the guy is a asshole or mentally ill. We think on things on a logical level and fix problems or situations quicker while Women love drama they thrive on it they done care about fixing the problem. If your talking about flamboyant and feminine acting gays that’s different. They take on characteristics of women so violence is to be expected . But for the most part gays aren’t violent.

waverider

Incels.Net Regular
Anal sex is a violent act. Gay men are most violent:

Gay men can't be INCEL by the way.

TheLastMujahid

Incels.Net Regular
You really believe some of these articles? Their not mentioning the domestic abuses in heterosexual relationships that I know are sky high. Wonder why. Especially since these women think they can hit on a man and not receive any consequences. Also if anal sex is a violent act what does that say about these women who love having anal sex and we’re not forced into it. Anal sex isn’t necessarily a violent act it’s also geared towards sexual exploration. It’s a double edged sword.

SpiritAnimal

An eye for a head
TheLastMujahid said:
Swo2016 said:
I knew this gay couple back when I lived in mesa it was a black guy guy and a white guy and the black guy ended up holding the white guy hostage and had the cops there, it ended up on the news lol.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
Swo2016 said:
OysterSauce said:
I actually had no idea about that damn. Women are emotional creatures no doubt about that

toxicpresident

Incels.Net Junior
Anal sex is a violent act. Gay men are most violent:

Gay men can't be INCEL by the way.
agree

GeneralDoughboy

Incels.Net Novice
If I was in her shoes, my mother would’ve yelled at me because we can’t afford to be picky with food. In my house, my father taught me to eat what is given to you or you can go eat ѕhit.