Hai I’m new here and would like to chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anitra128

Incels.Net Novice
Anitra, there's more to being an incel than just being rejected by women, feelings of hate towards women, and improving oneself. There's also a lot of social economic politics in society andcomplicated issues with mental illness. You'd basically have to study a whole books worth of information on it.
That’s what I’m trying to learn. But you guys never give me a chance to learn about anything

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
Saint Mentalcel said:
Anitra128 said:
Hai my name is anitra ashmore and yes I’m a girl. I’m 16 and in high school. I’m doing a project where I meat people on the web to get some questions out of you. I’m sorry if I have to say this but please be in high school because I don’t want to be rаpe or kill.
Learn to spell first, toilet.
I just said that I’m in high school and thank you very much for calling me a toilet
Bitch, I'm in high school time and my spelling and grammar mogs you by miles. Thanks for proving that young thots like yourself have the brain size of a screw nut.

Now fuck off kindly, toiletrag.

FatCel

Anitra, there's more to being an incel than just being rejected by women, feelings of hate towards women, and improving oneself. There's also a lot of social economic politics in society andcomplicated issues with mental illness. You'd basically have to study a whole books worth of information on it.
That’s what I’m trying to learn. But you guys never give me a chance to learn about anything

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
OysterSauce said:
Anitra128 said:
This boy in my class hated girls so much that he will hurt me so much that I became Submissive to him
But is he an ugly ass motherfucker? Is he genetically inferior? Probably not. Brutal Dark Triad pill. Sad, truly!
No he’s a good looking guy but not your chad.

You are not a clown, you are the ENTIRE CIRCUS

Anitra128

Incels.Net Novice
Anitra128 said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
I just said that I’m in high school and thank you very much for calling me a toilet
Bitch, I'm in high school time and my spelling and grammar mogs you by miles. Thanks for proving that young thots like yourself have the brain size of a screw nut.

I don’t speak English at all... I had to learn English by myself

Reformedcel

Incels.Net Regular
Anitra128 said:
Saint Mentalcel said:

Same, but these are the same foids that’ll probably career mog us brutally.

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel
rev van mev said:
Why do u have so much acne? Have u tried washing your face with acid?

Reformedcel

Incels.Net Regular
This just shows the stupidity of most females, if they had half a brain they’d simply just make a fake account and larp about being incel, but no they’re too intellectually limited

They truly are the meme gender, these are the same people who can vote btw, remember that.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
rev van mev said:

Status
Not open for further replies.