Hai I’m new here and would like to chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel
OysterSauce said:
Anitra128 said:
I dated one of your kind !!z all I want to do is help !!!!
"One of our kind"? Do explain.
This boy in my class hated girls so much that he will hurt me so much that I became Submissive to him
Because dumb sl*ts are submissive and u techically u fall under a category of a foid therefore that is what u do.

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
OysterSauce said:
Anitra128 said:
I dated one of your kind !!z all I want to do is help !!!!
This boy in my class hated girls so much that he will hurt me so much that I became Submissive to him
Translation: “Dark triad normie gave me intense tingles”

Anitra128

Incels.Net Novice
Anitra128 said:
OysterSauce said:
Because dumb sl*ts are submissive and u techically u fall under a category of a foid therefore that is what u do.
Did you read the part that he beats me !!!!

FatCel

“Our kind” some shy 6/10 guy that’s into anime.
no he was a woman beater
Spice The Baby said:
Anitra128 said:
Did you read the part that he beats me !!!!

rev van mev

Chilling.
Anitra, there's more to being an incel than just being rejected by women, feelings of hate towards women, and improving oneself. There's also a lot of social economic politics in society andcomplicated issues with mental illness. You'd basically have to study a whole books worth of information on it.

FatCel

But is he an ugly ass motherfucker? Is he genetically inferior? Probably not. Brutal Dark Triad pill. Sad, truly!
No he’s a good looking guy but not your chad.

Status
Not open for further replies.