Hai I’m new here and would like to chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatCel

#myearsmychoice I dont wanna hear it I can tell that your a misandrist feminiѕt who dont shower you really need to seek help for your narcissism and obvious misandry
I’m not your everyday Stacy!!! You can hurt me all you want!!. I dated one of your kind !!z all I want to do is help !!!!
Didnt read sorry but I value my hentai more than your ѕhit post cant read rn

Anitra128

Incels.Net Novice
Reformedcel said:
Oogabooga said:
I try not to bullying make fun of users here, but KEEEEKKKKKK

View attachment 10641
I don’t think she’s actually 16, probably some LARPers because there’s no way someone lacks this much self awareness, or do I just overestimate NT people?
Nah I think it's all legit I mean there is a cringy youtube account, face matching the ethnicity of the name. All checks out.
Thank you someone believes me

Reformedcel

Incels.Net Regular
Reformedcel said:
You’re not getting any answers from anyone here (including me), but the answers for your questions should be pretty obvious anyways.
Ok I’ll ask it then
1. Why you hate woman if someone like me could love you?
2. Will you change?
3. Why you act this way?
Trauma, that’s literally it. I don’t know why you needed to make an account the answer is stupidly obvious, now go and give a blowjob to some youngcel in your class, he’s probably browsing on here as well.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
Reformedcel said:
I don’t think she’s actually 16, probably some LARPers because there’s no way someone lacks this much self awareness, or do I just overestimate NT people?
Nah I think it's all legit I mean there is a cringy youtube account, face matching the ethnicity of the name. All checks out.
Thank you someone believes me
I believe you exist, whether I actually believe in you as an individual is something different entirely.

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Anitra128 said:
FatCel said:
#myearsmychoice I dont wanna hear it I can tell that your a misandrist feminiѕt who dont shower you really need to seek help for your narcissism and obvious misandry
I’m not your everyday Stacy!!! You can hurt me all you want!!. I dated one of your kind !!z all I want to do is help !!!!
what have you smoking to think you're a stacy
Careful boyo, fake up is an incredibly powerful tool, and with surgery combined with some minimal gymmaxsing, she could unironically fraudmaxx and tutorialmodemaxx.

Anitra128

Incels.Net Novice
Anitra128 said:
Reformedcel said:
You’re not getting any answers from anyone here (including me), but the answers for your questions should be pretty obvious anyways.
Ok I’ll ask it then
1. Why you hate woman if someone like me could love you?
2. Will you change?
3. Why you act this way?
Trauma, that’s literally it. I don’t know why you needed to make an account the answer is stupidly obvious, now go and give a blowjob to some youngcel in your class, he’s probably browsing on here as well.
I had trauma too. And I don’t know how to give a blowjob

Anitra128

Incels.Net Novice
KhhvForEternity said:
Anitra128 said:
Careful boyo, fake up is an incredibly powerful tool, and with surgery combined with some minimal gymmaxsing, she could unironically fraudmaxx and tutorialmodemaxx.
Dude I never did any of that ѕhit in my life

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
FatCel said:
Anitra128 said:
Listen can I just ask my questions and I want to help you all

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
Anitra128 said:
With a few g's I've saved in the bank I can unironically bribemaxx the surgeon to botch the facial reconstruction.

FatCel

Anitra128

Incels.Net Novice
Oogabooga said:
KhhvForEternity said:
With a few g's I've saved in the bank I can unironically bribemaxx the surgeon to botch the facial reconstruction.
What

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel
Oogabooga said:
KhhvForEternity said:
Ok but aren't you supposed to be taking of Spongebob right now? Bake cookies now!

FatCel

What

Status
Not open for further replies.