hahahahah ethnic streamer makes a female run

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Regular
Actually, that is harassment. Following someone around with a camera when they clearly indicated they don't want to be filmed is not right.
Also, lying that a person pulled a knife when they didn't is no different from a woman falsely accusing a guy of rаpe.

blackpilleddude

Incels.Net Novice
Actually, that is harassment. Following someone around with a camera when they clearly indicated they don't want to be filmed is not right.
Also, lying that a person pulled a knife when they didn't is no different from a woman falsely accusing a guy of rаpe.
i mean there is nothing wrong trying to talk to someone proves that pua is garbage

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Regular
TournelHenry said:
i mean there is nothing wrong trying to talk to someone proves that pua is garbage
That’s not how you try to talk to someone.
He approached someone suddenly while pointing a camera at them.
And even further, when the person walked away (clearly indicating they don't want to talk to you. That means leave them alone), he followed them. That is harassment

If this is what PUA teaches, then please ignore them. They're lying pos

blackpilleddude

Incels.Net Novice
blackpilleddude said:
TournelHenry said:
That’s not how you try to talk to someone.
He approached someone suddenly while pointing a camera at them.
And even further, when the person walked away (clearly indicating they don't want to talk to you. That means leave them alone), he followed them. That is harassment

If this is what PUA teaches, then please ignore them. They're lying pos
he is putting himself out there regardless how you perceive pua