Had hope got cucked

copycatcul

New Member
I'm such a loser. Finally got a girlfriend and after dating for two months we talked about moving together. We did. Two days ago I found a Chad account opened on her phone. They have been talking since we've been dating. Bitch got me cucked. Fuck all the fuсking foids. Never trusting a bitch again...game is rigged af
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
Most c*nts are evil selfish narcissists, so no surprises there. Most women only care about themselves and their own happiness. You are just an NPC in their eyes.

Also, a bit on the fence about your actions. Kinda gives the vibe that incels are privacy-invading creeps that spy on other's phones. On the other hand the game is rigged and you are the underdog, playing fair won't get you anywhere.
 

OttoVonBismarck

New Member
That must've fuсking sucked. Most women are in for the financial gain of dating one person, than they go out and see alphas behind your back.

It really is disgusting the things that women can do and the influence that they have over our lives just because they have ovaries, they can pick and choose who they want to be with, whether it's the successful rich guy who'll buy her whatever she wants, the alpha retard who's been arrested fourteen times, or maybe even both.

I'm sorry about what happened with your girlfriend, but if you have "beta" characteristics and no other redeeming factors like a high annual income, you can't expect a women to stay loyal and faithful when they can choose literally everyone else. I don't even know why we try anymore, they can just pick and choose who they want and just leave us in the dust, crying in a pool of our own piss. Men have to put so much effort into looking into potential mates yet females get life so easy, living off the work of men.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
copycatcul said:
I'm such a loser. Finally got a girlfriend and after dating for two months we talked about moving together. We did. Two days ago I found a Chad account opened on her phone. They have been talking since we've been dating. Bitch got me cucked. Fuck all the fuсking foids. Never trusting a bitch again...game is rigged af
Tbh, if you got a GF, you aren't that ugly and redpilled stuff might apply to you. Like, becoming the big bad intimidating alpha dude. Depends on what your best and worst features are though.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
copycatcul said:
I'm such a loser. Finally got a girlfriend and after dating for two months we talked about moving together. We did. Two days ago I found a Chad account opened on her phone. They have been talking since we've been dating. Bitch got me cucked. Fuck all the fuсking foids. Never trusting a bitch again...game is rigged af
Tbh, if you got a GF, you aren't that ugly and redpilled stuff might apply to you. Like, becoming the big bad intimidating alpha dude. Depends on what your best and worst features are though.
if he didnt get laid hes incel. One time i had a girlfriend. But she wouldn't kiss me on our date. Thus incel. Plus she was a liar and wouldnt even communicate like a human. So she was subhuman. Maybe my looks arent perfect. But at least i behave like a human being with a soul. Thus i am human not subhuman.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
if he didnt get laid hes incel. One time i had a girlfriend. But she wouldn't kiss me on our date. Thus incel. Plus she was a liar and wouldnt even communicate like a human. So she was subhuman. Maybe my looks arent perfect. But at least i behave like a human being with a soul. Thus i am human not subhuman.
Ok, Chad.
To be frank, that's right, lower sex drive in women is a bluepilled meme and cope. They want men just as much as men want women, but they only see Chad as a man. So, yeah, every sub-Chadlite can identify as incel, because in the current state of sexual liberty he'll effectively never establish a meaningful LTR.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
if he didnt get laid hes incel. One time i had a girlfriend. But she wouldn't kiss me on our date. Thus incel. Plus she was a liar and wouldnt even communicate like a human. So she was subhuman. Maybe my looks arent perfect. But at least i behave like a human being with a soul. Thus i am human not subhuman.
Ok, Chad.
To be frank, that's right, lower sex drive in women is a bluepilled meme and cope. They want men just as much as men want women, but they only see Chad as a man. So, yeah, every sub-Chadlite can identify as incel, because in the current state of sexual liberty he'll effectively never establish a meaningful LTR.
Couldn't even get a proper kiss on our date and somehow I'm chad....right.

At least you got the other thing right. The female sex-drive (in functioning females) is about the same or higher than males. Of course they get laid whenever they please so they don't have the need to obsess about Pοrn and sex. So society mistakenly views them as asexuals. On the other hand, about 40% of women are biologically dysfunctional and can't orgasm properly. This dysfunction is either from bad genes or living an artificial city life for too many years.
 

copycatcul

New Member
tremor said:
copycatcul said:
I'm such a loser. Finally got a girlfriend and after dating for two months we talked about moving together. We did. Two days ago I found a Chad account opened on her phone. They have been talking since we've been dating. Bitch got me cucked. Fuck all the fuсking foids. Never trusting a bitch again...game is rigged af
Tbh, if you got a GF, you aren't that ugly and redpilled stuff might apply to you. Like, becoming the big bad intimidating alpha dude. Depends on what your best and worst features are though.
You think so? I just feel so fuсking hopeless. A few years ago I thought about playing it cool and sort of more agressive with chicks and it actually worked. I treated them like they could die right there and I wouldn't give a fuck (well not like total ѕhit but you know) and to my surprise it actually worked. But I just felt like ѕhit afterwards. So I stopped. Fuck my life, females only like douchebags.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
copycatcul said:
You think so? I just feel so fuсking hopeless. A few years ago I thought about playing it cool and sort of more agressive with chicks and it actually worked. I treated them like they could die right there and I wouldn't give a fuck (well not like total ѕhit but you know) and to my surprise it actually worked. But I just felt like ѕhit afterwards. So I stopped. Fuck my life, females only like douchebags.
Yeah, they prefer being abused to being treated like humans. Bad personality is good personality. Only men can possibly like nice girls, never vice versa, unless a nice guy is Chad. Chad usually knows that "nice guy" is a meme and scam IMO, I've never really seen a nice guy Chad.

And btw they like Chad, not douchebags. They, however, prefer being treated like disposable property. A hideous douchebag will go to jail in 2019. From your story, you clearly are not really ugly and not incel. Maybe, there is some bluffing about it, like they believe they are automatically valuable in men's eyes, which they actually are, and if you treat them like ѕhit then you have other, likely better, females and can afford that.

This would explain why this ѕhit never applies to incels, they can't possibly be popular with women because they're ugly. Like, those who are not hideous may get better treatment, like it was for me for example, even though it never led me to anything else and some of them, clearly the pickiest ones, anyway """"""joked""""""" about me being a rapist. I never understood why before I found out about the blackpill.

At the end of the day only looks matter, nice guy Chad will beat sub-Chad no matter what he does. Abusive Chad trumps nice guy Chad though. That's in theory. In practice, from what I've seen, Chad usually has a balanced behaviour. Well, I knew a case when a nicer Chad got cucked by a more aggressive one, but usually there are IMO enough females to not compete with each . Heck, Chad can LDAR and still slay. Chad always wins. Normies like you may get "their turn". We here never win.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
Basically, the autogynephillic narcissism reflex that woman have, links the reptilian mind to the civilized mind. It is not the reptilian mind itself. Basically, the penis is an invisible foreign object. The female organism must prepare her body and mind to accept foreign objects. This is the reptilian mind. The civilized mind is the masculine defensive combative mind. Reptilian mind has pleasure as priority, civilized mind has society, status, as priority.

High status males get dates...First base. Then once first base secured must find out how to activate reptilian mind. This is done by the autogynephillic narcissism. Getting her to embrace pleasure instead of (masculine) social status.

With Chad its easier. And even easier when he acts like a reptile. Girls desire to be submissive. They analyze cost benefit ratios. Submitting to chad would not cause too much damage to their masculine social mind, so they do it. Submissive to betabux not so bad either. Submitting to subchad with low status not work cost benefit, they get no reptilian satisfaction and it damages their social masculine mind. Chad being slightly rude works because it makes a woman feel lower status than Chad, therefore no cost at submitting to someone superior to them. Chad making them feel superior can also work sometimes too, since it caters to narcissism.
 

BrettyBoy

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
Not to sound like a dick but you aren’t an incel unless that girlfriend you had was like a long ass time ago and if you severely struggle nowadays to now gain any female attention. Sorry to hear about your situation either way. Life is a bitch.
 

BrettyBoy

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
If the relationship was all online though, you still count as an incel because as far as I know, it’s the female attention that you don’t gain in real life that counts you as an incel and how you view society.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
BrettyBoy said:
If the relationship was all online though, you still count as an incel because as far as I know, it’s the female attention that you don’t gain in real life that counts you as an incel and how you view society.
Well, definitions of "incel" somewhat vary as of now, but what has to be admitted is that actually incel communities are not what they claim to be.

As a matter of fact, being "unable to find a romantic relationship" aka "incel" is neither necessary nor sufficient condition of membership, as opposed to the "how you view society" thing. For example, some members have claimed to have had LTRs, while reddit cucks are surely incels, yet never join our forums.

Even .is folks with their wild admission policy claim they let "normies" in as long as they are "blackpilled", which is exactly about the worldview stuff you've mentioned. It's even more liberal here, as long as bragging about, you know, 'experience' doesn't become excessive. Of course, this is subjective, but nothing doing, life's not fair.
 

BrettyBoy

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
BrettyBoy said:
If the relationship was all online though, you still count as an incel because as far as I know, it’s the female attention that you don’t gain in real life that counts you as an incel and how you view society.
Well, definitions of "incel" somewhat vary as of now, but what has to be admitted is that actually incel communities are not what they claim to be.

As a matter of fact, being "unable to find a romantic relationship" aka "incel" is neither necessary nor sufficient condition of membership, as opposed to the "how you view society" thing. For example, some members have claimed to have had LTRs, while reddit cucks are surely incels, yet never join our forums.

Even .is folks with their wild admission policy claim they let "normies" in as long as they are "blackpilled", which is exactly about the worldview stuff you've mentioned. It's even more liberal here, as long as bragging about, you know, 'experience' doesn't become excessive. Of course, this is subjective, but nothing doing, life's not fair.
I see your point.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
BrettyBoy said:
Not to sound like a dick but you aren’t an incel unless that girlfriend you had was like a long ass time ago and if you severely struggle nowadays to now gain any female attention. Sorry to hear about your situation either way. Life is a bitch.
It was over a year ago and before you get filled with jealous rage, let me describe what said "relationship" was like.

Meet a girl irl, we chat online while she is frequently locked away in a mental hosptal.
She eventually ghosts me, then a year later says she is sorry and madly in love with me.
We go on our date and we hold hands, yet she always pulls away when I go to kiss her.
She promises she will never ghost me again, then ghosts me immediately that day after.


You can be jealous all you want. But its a bit like a poor man being jealous of someone who lives in the woods and owns a portapotty. Lol.
 

BrettyBoy

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
BrettyBoy said:
Not to sound like a dick but you aren’t an incel unless that girlfriend you had was like a long ass time ago and if you severely struggle nowadays to now gain any female attention. Sorry to hear about your situation either way. Life is a bitch.
It was over a year ago and before you get filled with jealous rage, let me describe what said "relationship" was like.

Meet a girl irl, we chat online while she is frequently locked away in a mental hosptal.
She eventually ghosts me, then a year later says she is sorry and madly in love with me.
We go on our date and we hold hands, yet she always pulls away when I go to kiss her.
She promises she will never ghost me again, then ghosts me immediately that day after.


You can be jealous all you want. But its a bit like a poor man being jealous of someone who lives in the woods and owns a portapotty. Lol.
I wasn’t going in a jealous rage. I was just making a point. Sorry to hear either way.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
BrettyBoy said:
lordoftheincels said:
BrettyBoy said:
Not to sound like a dick but you aren’t an incel unless that girlfriend you had was like a long ass time ago and if you severely struggle nowadays to now gain any female attention. Sorry to hear about your situation either way. Life is a bitch.
It was over a year ago and before you get filled with jealous rage, let me describe what said "relationship" was like.

Meet a girl irl, we chat online while she is frequently locked away in a mental hosptal.
She eventually ghosts me, then a year later says she is sorry and madly in love with me.
We go on our date and we hold hands, yet she always pulls away when I go to kiss her.
She promises she will never ghost me again, then ghosts me immediately that day after.


You can be jealous all you want. But its a bit like a poor man being jealous of someone who lives in the woods and owns a portapotty. Lol.
I wasn’t going in a jealous rage. I was just making a point. Sorry to hear either way.
K. You seem like a cool dude.
 

BrettyBoy

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
BrettyBoy said:
lordoftheincels said:
It was over a year ago and before you get filled with jealous rage, let me describe what said "relationship" was like.

Meet a girl irl, we chat online while she is frequently locked away in a mental hosptal.
She eventually ghosts me, then a year later says she is sorry and madly in love with me.
We go on our date and we hold hands, yet she always pulls away when I go to kiss her.
She promises she will never ghost me again, then ghosts me immediately that day after.


You can be jealous all you want. But its a bit like a poor man being jealous of someone who lives in the woods and owns a portapotty. Lol.
I wasn’t going in a jealous rage. I was just making a point. Sorry to hear either way.
K. You seem like a cool dude.
Thanks man.
 

thailandfantasies

Member
BANNED
Sorry for hearing about your situation.
Don't get caught up on this stupid female's actions. they made the mistake of getting a chads account on their phone. just another stupid female making another stupid mistake....

dont let it get you down please
 
Top