HAD a fat foid get OBSESSED over one of my gemstones today!

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
A foid chubby cashier saw my blue topaz today and got OBSESSED!! Not with me, of course, but ONLY my gemstone!! I had to dig for change, and brought it out with my nickels to pay, and she ohhh and AWWED, and asked if she could HOLD IT!!! I replied ONLY If I was welcome to chase her down if she tried running off with it!! SHe agreed, and held my blue topaz for a full 5 seconds before I demanded it back!! She had ZERO interest in ME, but real gemstones can get their attention! haha
20200908_194028.jpg20200908_194147.jpg

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
You carry them in your pocket? How much is it worth if you don't mind me asking?

I would be scared to lose it accidentally
ONLY applicable if you STUDY GEMOLOGY, as I do,.. I paid 250$ for my newest blue topaz, my birthstone, could probably SELL it for 400 or MORE to the UNINITIATED, if I so chose.. I dont.. VERY few seem to KNOW the real value of gemstomes, long story..

20200908_194028.jpg20200908_194147.jpgicm_fullxfull.273568923_h76xcdpnxi8gccg44ok8.jpg

bettER_CHOices

Incels.Net Novice
@Lordgoro

What do the stones do? I had some friends who were into stones, one sent me a citrine, the other gave me some stones with pink and brown pieces. They claimed some power, but I never felt anything.

Maybe I was going something wrong I don't know

They're cheap stones, not 250 like yours!!

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
@Lordgoro

What do the stones do? I had some friends who were into stones, one sent me a citrine, the other gave me some stones with pink and brown pieces. They claimed some power, but I never felt anything.

I ONLY collect the real thing... I feel a SUBTLE energy when I hold FINE REAL gemstones!! Im an ANCIENT soul, and used to be either an Emperor, or a Pharoah, and sent christians to Hungry LIONS!! WHEN I hold REAL rubies, emeralds, and such, I PERSONALLY feel CONNECTED to my PAST true self.. EVER since my EARLIEST memories, I was OBSESSED with gemstones starting with elementary school!! I may be poor, but with my extreme intelligence, Ive learned how to find the real thing, and when I HOLD them, I feel like my true SELF!!

PolishChadlet

Incels.Net Novice
bettER_CHOices said:
@Lordgoro

I ONLY collect the real thing... I feel a SUBTLE energy when I hold FINE REAL gemstones!! Im an ANCIENT soul, and used to be either an Emperor, or a Pharoah, and sent christians to Hungry LIONS!! WHEN I hold REAL rubies, emeralds, and such, I PERSONALLY feel CONNECTED to my PAST true self.. EVER since my EARLIEST memories, I was OBSESSED with gemstones starting with elementary school!! I may be poor, but with my extreme intelligence, Ive learned how to find the real thing, and when I HOLD them, I feel like my true SELF!!
Haha ure so delusional

lonecel

Incels.Net Novice
bettER_CHOices said:
@Lordgoro

Come on dude u trolling right?