Gunmen Kills Two People Outside a Synagogue, Throws a Grenade at Jewish Cemetery in Germany, Halle.

Hidden

Incels.Net Master

Longinus

Incels.Net Master
What a pathetic fаggot.
By the way, he faced the same enemy as Ellіot Rodger: a door. Since he couldn't get past the door he decided to shoot random people on the streets kek
Even if he was "successful" with his attack, it still would have been utterly retаrded. I mean, I don't condone violence, but if you're going to do something of this sort anyway, why not go after big politicians and bankers, billionaires, etc. instead of innocent (and probably not even rich or influential) jews in a synagogue? What a fuсking brainlet (if this wasn't a false flag operation, that is).

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
What a pathetic fаggot.
By the way, he faced the same enemy as Ellіot Rodger: a door. Since he couldn't get past the door he decided to shoot random people on the streets kek
Even if he was "successful" with his attack, it still would have been utterly retаrded. I mean, I don't condone violence, but if you're going to do something of this sort anyway, why not go after big politicians and bankers, billionaires, etc. instead of innocent (and probably not even rich or influential) jews in a synagogue? What a fuсking brainlet (if this wasn't a false flag operation, that is).
He was basically low IQ .

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
StoicNihilist said:
And Germany has some of the strictest gun laws in the world.
Kek, criminals and crazy people would still get guns no matter what, they either smuggle it or create it by themselves !
:D

Germany has hunters and sport shooters with legal weapοns. And from two wars from own and occupying armies a lot of unregistered pistols, kalashnikovs, tommy guns, hand grenades, etc pp, not only in criminal gangs but also in many "serious" households….

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Hidden said:
StoicNihilist said:
And Germany has some of the strictest gun laws in the world.
Kek, criminals and crazy people would still get guns no matter what, they either smuggle it or create it by themselves !
:D

Germany has hunters and sport shooters with legal weapοns. And from two wars from own and occupying armies a lot of unregistered pistols, kalashnikovs, tommy guns, hand grenades, etc pp, not only in criminal gangs but also in many "serious" households….
We are all clowns for the circus world.

ortharzeal

Incels.Net Grandmaster
Mass shootings are low IQ. A financial pyramid would be better because the victims will voluntarily approach you and do the dirty work themselves when it collapses.

Z_X_Shadows

Chairmen Of Sunshine! ᕙ( ︡’︡益’︠)ง
watching the video this guy was absolutely a failure in his plans, did he get arrested or did he rope?