Guess the pill color!

Misaki

Incels.Net Novice
With the title I'm doing my best to make this a more relatable thread. If you're not sure which pill color a particular story corresponds to, ask here. Of course, people are more likely to reply if they're already familiar with the story in question.

There is a drama named Liar Game. I think the most recent upload of the Japanese version (with English subtitles) on YouTube has been banned, but it's available here: https://www.crunchyroll.com/liar-game/episode-1-untitled-660811

Synopsis, from DramaWiki:
Kanzaki Nao is an honest college student who receives a hundred million yen one day, along with a card saying she has been chosen to take part in the "Liar Game". The aim of the game is to trick the other players out of their hundred million dollars. At the end, the winner gets the hundred million and the loser is a hundred million yen in debt. The next day, she receives notification that her opponent is her former teacher, Fujisawa Kazuo. She goes to him, seeking help, but ends up getting tricked into handing her money over. Desperate, she approaches the police for help, but they are unable to do anything. However, she is told of a mastermind swindler, Akiyama Shinichi, who is to be released from jail the next day. Desperate, she goes to him for help.
There is a character who sees Nao as she is helping a small child recover an object that fell into a crack. He says or thinks that she is "dangerously pure". The show is basically about whether an honest person can win the "Liar game". There was a specific scene that stuck in my mind: one of the 'games' is about several different colors of apples. The red apples are described as the "Red Apples of Truth", but we notice that after one of these artificial red apples is tossed in a fire, it is not red at all.

Black pill, blue pill, or red pill?

Misaki

Incels.Net Novice
If you watch the provided link, be forewarned that it has different music at 7:07. The original music there is really dramatic. http://v.qq.com/x/page/z0132scm2jb.html has the better music, but you have to watch 70 seconds of ads and it doesn't have English subtitles.

Nostalgicel

Incels.Net Regular
being honest and being dumb are not the same.

Note how you did not ask weather we should guess the pill color of Nao or the show as a whole.