Greetings, y'all

Leucosticte

Lounge member
And I'm not a "victim", I chose to stay with him as long as I did. I let him do it. Doesn't make him not a piece of ѕhit for doing it
Yeah but now when the nice guy comes along, you're gonna expect to be allowed to do whatever you want because if he tries to criticize or disagree with anything, you'll be like, "You're just being controlling and emotionally abusive like my ex, it's triggering my PTSD"

IndigoDoe

Femoid
IndigoDoe said:
He was the downfall of the relationship - was so insecure that he thought I was cheating on him, even though I never left the fuсking house. He was terrified that I was going to leave him, so he had to beat me to keep me scared and keep control over me. I never gave him any reason to think any of that, I was so in love with that piece of ѕhit. He also turned out to be BP type 2, which didn't help his paranoia or violent behavior. Anyway, he fucked it all up and he can burn in hell now for all I care
Whatever, if he'd been a nice beta who never beat you, you probably would've dumped his ass for being too boring, and claimed he abused you, so it's a losing proposition either way. At least given how violent this guy was, he was able to make you love him more intensely, and probably got better sex from you than a normal guy would've gotten. https://www.returnofkings.com/73788/6-types-of-men-women-would-rather-be-with-than-a-normal-man
Oh my goodness...y'all are dead ass serious, uo
IndigoDoe said:
And I'm not a "victim", I chose to stay with him as long as I did. I let him do it. Doesn't make him not a piece of ѕhit for doing it
Yeah but now when the nice guy comes along, you're gonna expect to be allowed to do whatever you want because if he tries to criticize or disagree with anything, you'll be like, "You're just being controlling and emotionally abusive like my ex, it's triggering my PTSD"
Lmao, wrong. I'm now married, and in an actual healthy relationship. You're right, someone who would put me on a pedestal and allow me to to whatever I wanted would be boring, absolutely. Luckily, Chad and cuck are not the only two types of men that exist. You don't have to choose between a lil bitch kissing your ass and a crazy person trying to kill you :)

Leucosticte

Lounge member
Lmao, wrong. I'm now married, and in an actual healthy relationship. You're right, someone who would put me on a pedestal and allow me to to whatever I wanted would be boring, absolutely. Luckily, Chad and cuck are not the only two types of men that exist. You don't have to choose between a lil bitch kissing your ass and a crazy person trying to kill you :)
Relationships naturally tend to be about one person dominating the other, though, or else there's no polarity.

IndigoDoe

Femoid
IndigoDoe said:
I think it's more common than you imagine. My ex is an example - we started dating my senior year, and were together for three years. He was fuckugly (although I didn't want to admit that at the time because I was crazy in love with him), and he was just as poor as I was. Although he had a pretty nice body and the sex was great, so idc if that invalidates my point or not. I don't think it does
why did you liked him so much?
Because I was extremely insecure, and liked how attentive and coddling he was (which is known as lovebombing in abuse situations), because I never got that from either parent.

He was also extremely smart, thoughtful, and we had lots of similar interests and enjoyed doing things together. Also like I said the sex was bomb

IndigoDoe

Femoid
IndigoDoe said:
Relationships naturally tend to be about one person dominating the other, though, or else there's no polarity.
Right - in some aspects he dominates, in some aspects I do. But the divide of power is pretty much balanced. I've found myself falling into more traditional gender roles as I get older, which is fine with me. I'm still myself, I still have my own interests and personality, but I've found contentment with "wifely" duties, as he has with husband-like qualities. We respect each other as being equally important to and responsible for making the relationship work

GameDevCel

Lounge member
IndigoDoe said: And I'm not a "victim", I chose to stay with him as long as I did. I let him do it. Doesn't make him not a piece of ѕhit for doing it Click to expand... Yeah but now when the nice guy comes along, you're gonna expect to be allowed to do whatever you want because if he tries to criticize or disagree with anything, you'll be like, "You're just being controlling and emotionally abusive like my ex, it's triggering my PTSD"
Lmao, wrong. I'm now married, and in an actual healthy relationship. You're right, someone who would put me on a pedestal and allow me to to whatever I wanted would be boring, absolutely. Luckily, Chad and cuck are not the only two types of men that exist. You don't have to choose between a lil bitch kissing your ass and a crazy person trying to kill you
is this joke?

IndigoDoe

Femoid
IndigoDoe said:
IndigoDoe said: And I'm not a "victim", I chose to stay with him as long as I did. I let him do it. Doesn't make him not a piece of ѕhit for doing it Click to expand... Yeah but now when the nice guy comes along, you're gonna expect to be allowed to do whatever you want because if he tries to criticize or disagree with anything, you'll be like, "You're just being controlling and emotionally abusive like my ex, it's triggering my PTSD"
Lmao, wrong. I'm now married, and in an actual healthy relationship. You're right, someone who would put me on a pedestal and allow me to to whatever I wanted would be boring, absolutely. Luckily, Chad and cuck are not the only two types of men that exist. You don't have to choose between a lil bitch kissing your ass and a crazy person trying to kill you
is this joke?
Is what a joke?

IndigoDoe

Femoid
Anyways, thank you guys for talking to me with some civility. Wasn't quite what I expected. I'm sure I'll see a lot more layers the longer I'm here, though. I'm just really interested in the incel mentality

DontWakeMe

Lounge member
I've gone to the club on and off for years and never managed to get sex. Girls always make have excuses not to visit me. I swiped through every woman on tinder in my age range, and I didn't even get to meet one. Basically I've tried very hard to meet women but I haven't managed to get a girl the whole of my twenties, and I only have 1 more year left of it.

IndigoDoe

Femoid
I've gone to the club on and off for years and never managed to get sex. Girls always make have excuses not to visit me. I swiped through every woman on tinder in my age range, and I didn't even get to meet one. Basically I've tried very hard to meet women but I haven't managed to get a girl the whole of my twenties, and I only have 1 more year left of it.
I can't imagine how difficult it must be for men, and I won't pretend to. But I also think you guys seem really silly believing that you're 100% hopeless. I have a friend who literally didn't have sex until he was 36, and he used to say all this same stuff. He just got married. He's a short, pudgy, socially awkward, unattractive guy. His wife is sweet, fat but cute. My other friend is 26, he's still currently a virgin too. He is decent looking, intelligent, socially capable, and although he once thought himself an incel, he has recently told me that he came to realize that he has subconsciously purposely sabotaged any potential sexual experiences he could have had. Out of fear, but also out of pickiness, waiting for the perfect one. When there is no perfect one. Have you been on dates?

DontWakeMe

Lounge member
DontWakeMe said:
I can't imagine how difficult it must be for men, and I won't pretend to. But I also think you guys seem really silly believing that you're 100% hopeless. I have a friend who literally didn't have sex until he was 36, and he used to say all this same stuff. He just got married. He's a short, pudgy, socially awkward, unattractive guy. His wife is sweet, fat but cute. My other friend is 26, he's still currently a virgin too. He is decent looking, intelligent, socially capable, and although he once thought himself an incel, he has recently told me that he came to realize that he has subconsciously purposely sabotaged any potential sexual experiences he could have had. Out of fear, but also out of pickiness, waiting for the perfect one. When there is no perfect one. Have you been on dates?
I believe in the black pill but not everything that's spewed on here. The black pill is just biology in it's essence. Women are more attracted to genetically superior mates. Things like face quality, height, muscles etc are universally attractive to women. Men here are at the lower part of the barrel to have less to no options. At the bottom of the barrel are us incels, women's last choice. Congratulations to your friend that had to wait till he's 36 for a fat foid to fuck him, probably after she'd given up chasing superior men. When regular people get to experience sex in their teens. Good that he finally at least gets something. I'm not trying to be rude but I'm being blunt and untactful.

I will be working extremely hard this year to sleep with a woman because it's probably my last. I have been researching suicide thoroughly after my last failed attempt just gave me a bunch of side effects. I'm 6ft, slim, don't think I'm ugly. I'm probably a braincel, being dumb and diagnosed with a mental disorder.

IndigoDoe

Femoid
IndigoDoe said:
DontWakeMe said:
I believe in the black pill but not everything that's spewed on here. The black pill is just biology in it's essence. Women are more attracted to genetically superior mates. Things like face quality, height, muscles etc are universally attractive to women. Men here are at the lower part of the barrel to have less to no options. At the bottom of the barrel are us incels, women's last choice. Congratulations to your friend that had to wait till he's 36 for a fat foid to fuck him, probably after she'd given up chasing superior men. When regular people get to experience sex in their teens. Good that he finally at least gets something. I'm not trying to be rude but I'm being blunt and untactful.

I will be working extremely hard this year to sleep with a woman because it's probably my last. I have been researching suicide thoroughly after my last failed attempt just gave me a bunch of side effects. I'm 6ft, slim, don't think I'm ugly. I'm probably a braincel, being dumb and diagnosed with a mental disorder.
I'm sure you're not ugly, and I know you have hope. How about therapy and/or meds? They can be life changing

Lordgoro

Lounge member
Being IGNORED my whole life by girls, or when they are Flirting with another guy near me on the street, when they actually SEE me they get a BLANK look instantly covering their face, like I DONT EXIST!! Even worse, all the looks of DISGUST I get from women in grocery stores, etc.. and I dont even TALK to them, just when they see me walking! Its RIDICULOUS!! If I could become a TOTAL Hermit and never have to leave my house, I WOULD..