Greetings, y'all

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
StrangeMan1 said:
Being physically beaten, humiliated and bullied by violent freaks in middle school and then a plethora of health ailments (extreme blood pressure, PTSD/GAD, painful inflamed joints, autoimmune disease wrecking my sex drive) all of which I acquired through the extreme stress in middle school.
Why do you think that contributed directly to your inceldom?
Not inceldom, you mean to my celibacy. Well I've literally spent years living completely bedridden and slept for most of the day. My health has only started to improve partially after doctors deemed me fit enough to enter some form of medical rehabilitation which is supposed to go for years.

GameDevCel

Lounge member
my wh*re of a mon cucking my father twice in row
my abussive step father invanding my house and breaking everything with a iron pipe
living in a third world shithole full o gang bangers, religious fanatics and degenerates
constant fighting in school that resulted in me being expelled
my last two love interests getting in relationships with other guys and ghosting me
my only female friend never talking to me again after i told her about my life issues while drunk
the mini tyrone of my class displaying his new gf to everyone in class to make them envious
meeting a cute girl in the internet, just to later some pedo guy started trying to make her to have sexs with a kid

Last edited:

IndigoDoe

Femoid
my abussive step father invanding my house and breaking everything with a iron pipe
living in a third world shithole full o gang bangers, religious fanatics and degenerates
my last two love interests getting in relationships with other guys and ghosting me
my only female friend never talking to me again after i told her about my life issues while drunk
the mini tyrone of my class displaying his new gf to everyone in class to make them envious
meeting a cute girl in the internet, just to later some pedo guy started trying to make her to have sexs with a kid
What do you think the explanation is for objectively ugly dudes getting laid, married, etc?

GameDevCel

Lounge member
GameDevCel said:
What do you think the explanation is for objectively ugly dudes getting laid, married, etc?
betabuxxing, these kind of dudes aways get married once they get a stable job, and generally married to some 35+ women, that can't get chad anymore.

IndigoDoe

Femoid
IndigoDoe said:
StrangeMan1 said:
Being physically beaten, humiliated and bullied by violent freaks in middle school and then a plethora of health ailments (extreme blood pressure, PTSD/GAD, painful inflamed joints, autoimmune disease wrecking my sex drive) all of which I acquired through the extreme stress in middle school.
Not inceldom, you mean to my celibacy. Well I've literally spent years living completely bedridden and slept for most of the day. My health has only started to improve partially after doctors deemed me fit enough to enter some form of medical rehabilitation which is supposed to go for years.
So are you here based solely on the fact that you're celibate because of your health issues? I'm sorry to hear about that, btw. Must be awful

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
StrangeMan1 said:
IndigoDoe said:
So are you here based solely on the fact that you're celibate because of your health issues? I'm sorry to hear about that, btw. Must be awful
Pretty much this. I can relate to them for the most part.

IndigoDoe

Femoid
IndigoDoe said:
GameDevCel said:
betabuxxing, these kind of dudes aways get married once they get a stable job, and generally married to some 35+ women, that can't get chad anymore.
You've never seen a woman be with an ugly dude that wasn't taking care of her monetarily?

GameDevCel

Lounge member
GameDevCel said:
IndigoDoe said:
You've never seen a woman be with an ugly dude that wasn't taking care of her monetarily?
i almost can't think of any example of that in young people (20-30)

also exceptions don't disprove a general rule, even if some ugly poor guy manage to get a gf, it doesen't mean any ugly poor guy can pull that off

IndigoDoe

Femoid
IndigoDoe said:
GameDevCel said:

also exceptions don't disprove a general rule, even if some ugly poor guy manage to get a gf, it doesen't mean any ugly poor guy can pull that off
I think it's more common than you imagine. My ex is an example - we started dating my senior year, and were together for three years. He was fuckugly (although I didn't want to admit that at the time because I was crazy in love with him), and he was just as poor as I was. Although he had a pretty nice body and the sex was great, so idc if that invalidates my point or not. I don't think it does

Last edited:

IndigoDoe

Femoid
IndigoDoe said:
GameDevCel said:

And I'm not exaggerating, he's ugly as FUCK. Looks like an extra from the Hills Have Eyes

IndigoDoe

Femoid
IndigoDoe said:
GameDevCel said:

And I'm not exaggerating, he's ugly as FUCK. Looks like an extra from the Hills Have Eyes
You were in a relationship with him. Have some respect.
Lmao, he's currently in prison for trying to kill me about 3.5 years ago. So...nah.

Last edited:

IndigoDoe

Femoid
IndigoDoe said:
GameDevCel said:

You were in a relationship with him. Have some respect.
He was the downfall of the relationship - was so insecure that he thought I was cheating on him, even though I never left the fuсking house. He was terrified that I was going to leave him, so he had to beat me to keep me scared and keep control over me. I never gave him any reason to think any of that, I was so in love with that piece of ѕhit. He also turned out to be BP type 2, which didn't help his paranoia or violent behavior. Anyway, he fucked it all up and he can burn in hell now for all I care

Last edited:

Leucosticte

Lounge member
He was the downfall of the relationship - was so insecure that he thought I was cheating on him, even though I never left the fuсking house. He was terrified that I was going to leave him, so he had to beat me to keep me scared and keep control over me. I never gave him any reason to think any of that, I was so in love with that piece of ѕhit. He also turned out to be BP type 2, which didn't help his paranoia or violent behavior. Anyway, he fucked it all up and he can burn in hell now for all I care
Whatever, if he'd been a nice beta who never beat you, you probably would've dumped his ass for being too boring, and claimed he abused you, so it's a losing proposition either way. At least given how violent this guy was, he was able to make you love him more intensely, and probably got better sex from you than a normal guy would've gotten. https://www.returnofkings.com/73788/6-types-of-men-women-would-rather-be-with-than-a-normal-man

GameDevCel

Lounge member
I think it's more common than you imagine. My ex is an example - we started dating my senior year, and were together for three years. He was fuckugly (although I didn't want to admit that at the time because I was crazy in love with him), and he was just as poor as I was. Although he had a pretty nice body and the sex was great, so idc if that invalidates my point or not. I don't think it does
why did you liked him so much?

IndigoDoe

Femoid
GameDevCel said:
Tingles; he didn't put her on a pedestal; he treated her as his property. She viewed his violent, dominant tendencies as masculine and exciting. Since she gets to play the victim later and escape responsibility for choosing him over a nice man, what's the downside for her? https://www.returnofkings.com/74207/3-reasons-women-stay-with-abusive-men
No, sweetheart - he wasn't like that at first. Not at all. He slowly slipped into fuсking insanity, unfortunately

IndigoDoe

Femoid
GameDevCel said:
Tingles; he didn't put her on a pedestal; he treated her as his property. She viewed his violent, dominant tendencies as masculine and exciting. Since she gets to play the victim later and escape responsibility for choosing him over a nice man, what's the downside for her? https://www.returnofkings.com/74207/3-reasons-women-stay-with-abusive-men
And I'm not a "victim", I chose to stay with him as long as I did. I let him do it. Doesn't make him not a piece of ѕhit for doing it

IndigoDoe

Femoid
IndigoDoe said:
Whatever, if he'd been a nice beta who never beat you, you probably would've dumped his ass for being too boring, and claimed he abused you, so it's a losing proposition either way. At least given how violent this guy was, he was able to make you love him more intensely, and probably got better sex from you than a normal guy would've gotten. https://www.returnofkings.com/73788/6-types-of-men-women-would-rather-be-with-than-a-normal-man
By the time he showed his true colors, I was already much too far in, unfortunately