Greetings, y'all

IndigoDoe

Femoid
I imagine there's not much I can say to the incels on here about their ideaology that they haven't already heard and convinced themselves is untrue. So I won't be preaching anything, but I do have some questions:

Obviously, a lot of incels are extremely sensitive people. Of the red and black pilled dudes who have opened up to me a bit, I've noticed that many of them cite one tiny, seemingly insignificant incidence in their lives that made them feel the way they do about women and about themselves. The most recent example I heard is, "A girl ran away from me once on the playground in elementary school."

And I just couldn't wrap my head around how that could make a person red/blackpilled. What are some of the most significant moments in your life that led up to you believing in your current ideaology? Thanks in advance to anyone who shares.

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
Being physically beaten, humiliated and bullied by violent freaks in middle school and then a plethora of health ailments (extreme blood pressure, PTSD/GAD, painful inflamed joints, autoimmune disease wrecking my sex drive) all of which I acquired through the extreme stress in middle school.

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
StrangeMan1 said:
Being physically beaten, humiliated and bullied by violent freaks in middle school and then a plethora of health ailments (extreme blood pressure, PTSD/GAD, painful inflamed joints, autoimmune disease wrecking my sex drive) all of which I acquired through the extreme stress in middle school.
I got bullied a lot in middle school, too.
Do you take meds and have you gotten diseases as well?

SuperCheatBros

Lounge member
SuperCheatBros said:
StrangeMan1 said:
I got bullied a lot in middle school, too.
Do you take meds and have you gotten diseases as well?
No meds or diseases

Ratbat

Lounge member
I imagine there's not much I can say to the incels on here about their ideaology that they haven't already heard and convinced themselves is untrue. So I won't be preaching anything, but I do have some questions:

Obviously, a lot of incels are extremely sensitive people. Of the red and black pilled dudes who have opened up to me a bit, I've noticed that many of them cite one tiny, seemingly insignificant incidence in their lives that made them feel the way they do about women and about themselves. The most recent example I heard is, "A girl ran away from me once on the playground in elementary school."

And I just couldn't wrap my head around how that could make a person red/blackpilled. What are some of the most significant moments in your life that led up to you believing in your current ideaology? Thanks in advance to anyone who shares.
In hi school a girl sorta tricked flirted with me with some sort of food and then calle me horrbile names and laughed at how shocked turned on i was and a group of people in school made a smear campaign against me cos i was a loner they said i was spreading rumours and hate rhat i was a school shooter and it was written as if id written it

SuperCheatBros

Lounge member
SuperCheatBros said:
Mainly bullying and abuse. Life has been hard for me.
By women only (or mostly)? Do you remember any specific incidents?
Mostly all girls and few guys. I've been threatened multiple times with violence and I never provoked them either, I was an ugly low status nerd and the football players and guys you would consider good-looking were treated worlds better. They did it just to do it. Three times, girls lied to me about having a crush on me (one was dating my friend and one was an rich Asian girl who bullied me and some of the other kids and some girls). Then there was a junior who called me gay behind my back and made fun of me. And I got dirty looks in the hallway. K and 1st, girls literally ran away from me (IDK why, weird). But elementary and high school (where i'm in currently) isn't as bad. I just get a few dirty looks and i'm ghosted, but I have some cool friends and it's alright I guess.

Firebrand

Staff Member
Lounge member
Being mogged (look it up) by some of the worst people on earth along with being treated badly by women for no apparent reason. Like today a guy almost bumped into me with his cart, but I moved my cart and came within a foot of hitting a woman with my own because of that guy. This didn't stop the woman from getting pissed at me. Then these two young women looked at me for a second before I left and walked away whispering. The one girl said I looked funny.

Now imagine spending 20-something years with women calling you names, accusing you of ѕhit you didn't do, treating literal pedophiles like royalty but treating you like dirt even though you've never done anything wrong to them, over and over every day. That's how my life is.

IndigoDoe

Femoid
IndigoDoe said:
SuperCheatBros said:
Mostly all girls and few guys. I've been threatened multiple times with violence and I never provoked them either, I was an ugly low status nerd and the football players and guys you would consider good-looking were treated worlds better. They did it just to do it. Three times, girls lied to me about having a crush on me (one was dating my friend and one was an rich Asian girl who bullied me and some of the other kids and some girls). Then there was a junior who called me gay behind my back and made fun of me. And I got dirty looks in the hallway. K and 1st, girls literally ran away from me (IDK why, weird). But elementary and high school (where i'm in currently) isn't as bad. I just get a few dirty looks and i'm ghosted, but I have some cool friends and it's alright I guess.
I'm sorry those things happened to you, bullying is terrible. But you know that about half of people are bullied at one point or another, right? Also, would you say that you're resentful towards females because of those experiences?

SuperCheatBros

Lounge member
SuperCheatBros said:
IndigoDoe said:
I'm sorry those things happened to you, bullying is terrible. But you know that about half of people are bullied at one point or another, right? Also, would you say that you're resentful towards females because of those experiences?
Yeah bullying sucks and it is a very powerful weapon
I'm not resentful towards females at all really, I just simply realize that it's not "muh personality" or "confidence" that gets them to like you in some fashion.
It's common sense anyway, because nerds and geeks for example are stereotyped as being virgin losers all the time.

IndigoDoe

Femoid
Being mogged (look it up) by some of the worst people on earth along with being treated badly by women for no apparent reason. Like today a guy almost bumped into me with his cart, but I moved my cart and came within a foot of hitting a woman with my own because of that guy. This didn't stop the woman from getting pissed at me. Then these two young women looked at me for a second before I left and walked away whispering. The one girl said I looked funny.

Now imagine spending 20-something years with women calling you names, accusing you of ѕhit you didn't do, treating literal pedophiles like royalty but treating you like dirt even though you've never done anything wrong to them, over and over every day. That's how my life is.
Is mogging necessarily intentional? Because people are very competitive creatures, especially
IndigoDoe said:

In hi school a girl sorta tricked flirted with me with some sort of food and then calle me horrbile names and laughed at how shocked turned on i was and a group of people in school made a smear campaign against me cos i was a loner they said i was spreading rumours and hate rhat i was a school shooter and it was written as if id written it
High schoolers are sociopathic pieces of fuсking ѕhit. Bullying is extremely common, I could never wrap my head around why people would treat others like that. How old are you if I may ask?

IndigoDoe

Femoid
IndigoDoe said:
SuperCheatBros said:
I'm not resentful towards females at all really, I just simply realize that it's not "muh personality" or "confidence" that gets them to like you in some fashion.
It's common sense anyway, because nerds and geeks for example are stereotyped as being virgin losers all the time.
Oh, ok. I guess I was just falling into the stereotype of incels all being misogynistic. That's refreshing to hear

IndigoDoe

Femoid
Why do you think that contributed directly to your inceldom?

Ratbat

Lounge member
Firebrand said:

Is mogging necessarily intentional? Because people are very competitive creatures, especially
Ratbat said:
IndigoDoe said:

High schoolers are sociopathic pieces of fuсking ѕhit. Bullying is extremely common, I could never wrap my head around why people would treat others like that. How old are you if I may ask?
So true im 27 now but how.do i remember all the bad stuff thats happened to me... some.of its not half as bad as some.other guys on here

Ratbat

Lounge member
IndigoDoe said:
SuperCheatBros said:
Same.i hate that fake.crush bullshit

SuperCheatBros

Lounge member
SuperCheatBros said:
IndigoDoe said:
Oh, ok. I guess I was just falling into the stereotype of incels all being misogynistic. That's refreshing to hear
I figured that. That's been overexaggerated to hell and back. All we do is post memes and shitpost and we are very small in number. It's very chill. Anyone that posts "misogynistic" stuff (which is actually rare) is usually a troll or it's a joke that isn't serious. I've learned that from the 11 months i've been in this community.
We just believe that it's mainly looks, money, and status is what gets women to like you, which is literally what the blackpill is.