Greetings and Salutations!

Liebling

Incels.Net Novice
I feel like I came to this forum at a bad time, when you’ve got a troll foid who can’t take a ban as a hint and numerous users requesting that foids be disallowed. I’d hate to get foid-banned just a few days after finally making my account without ever having said much, so I guess my first thread will be a case for my continued presence here.

You’re used to getting essays from foids - it is my sincerest hope that this one will be something completely different. I am nothing if not verbose, my apologies.

First, let me test my might on outlining the Pills.

The Blue Pill is real. It’s not correct in any sense of the word, but it’s real. It is the standard programming given to an NPC. It’s part of the basic ‘normie’ psychological conditioning most people are subjected to as children, and it’s the long-held belief for most normie adults.

The Blue Pill believes that love and romance are based on your Personality™: that looks, money and status aren’t as important as what a person has deep inside. The Blue Pill teaches that no matter how ugly, awkward, nerdy or weird you may be, someday The One Special Girl will come along and love you for exactly who you are. The Blue Pill dictates that women should always be respected and well-treated because they’re each beautiful in their own special way. The Blue Pill believes that when a woman has a couple of drinks and jumps in bed with a man, and later regrets it, the sex is retroactively turned into rape. The Blue Pill believes that men and women are equal. The Blue Pill does not acknowledge societal, economic and political problems that have deeply perturbed the human breeding population. It doesn’t acknowledge that the breeding population is troubled at all. The Blue Pill is also largely based on anecdotal evidence.

The Red Pill takes a scientific and objective look at how human biology and psychology dictate our breeding behaviors. The Red Pill considers how the changes in human societal structure (heavy emphasis on feminism and technology) have completely changed the rules and negated old social covenants. The Red Pill believes that men who previously would not have had extreme difficulty in finding a suitable mate now do, for a number of factors beyond their control. The Red Pill believes that men and women are not equal: that we are ruled by different hormones, have different strengths and weaknesses, and have vastly different behaviors based on our biological sex regardless of our social conditioning. The Red Pill accepts that Western women are spoiled and, in most instances, emotionally damaged by the ways they are encouraged to behave and think.

The Red Pill is extremely difficult for a foid to take, because to do so genuinely requires her to look at herself and acknowledge the ways in which it is correct about her. It’s also tough to acknowledge that Red Pilled men understand foids better than any other group of men in human history - and better than foids understand themselves.

Which brings me to the Black Pill. When I first saw the phrase Black Pill on .is about eight months ago, I had hope that it would be one of the most nihilistic things I’d ever come across. It did not disappoint.

The Black Pill dictates that foids decide the quality and potential of a man in a matter of minutes, based solely on his physical appearance and a brief glimpse of his Game. Because of this men who are ugly, have suboptimal social skills, who have poor social or economic status, or even increasingly just don’t meet the hypergamous standard, find themselves utterly without prospect for improving their romantic life, or more accurately the lack thereof. The Black Pill accepts that the situation will never improve, life is devoid of meaning, that the remaining options are to LDAR, cope, or rope. The Black Pill accepts that it is over… and that it was over before it began.

Men who are Black Pilled and identify as incel will call one another volcels if they have not tried hard enough to looksmaxx, statusmaxx, gymaxx, tried PUA or Game, or gone through a full gambit of known male mating strategies with reasonable effort. One does not come to be a Black Pilled incel lightly. (The debate about truecels rages on though.)

(I think I understand the Black Pill, but you guys tell me if I’m right or wrong.)

“Incels are the canary in the coal mine that is a gynocentric social order.”
-The Rational Male

The truth of the Red Pill and the existence of incels are a red flag that one more thing in our Clown World has gone wrong. Men don’t deserve to be treated the way they are today. They don’t deserve to get #metoo’d for patting a woman on the shoulder or telling her that her blouse looks nice. Men build everything. Cars, buses, trains, planes, roads, sewers, power grids, cell phone towers - there’s an endless list of critical infrastructure that is created and maintained entirely by men. Men are a majority of farmers that feed our nation, and men drive the trucks that get the goods to market. Men have fought every war ever. Yet men increasingly find that for all their hard work they get only demands for more power and privilege from women. We want to run the whole damn country, but most of us aren’t willing to be the wife of a reasonable husband or the mother of any children. Our society is rapidly turning into a complete disaster and as usual, the lowest-tier men pay the highest price.

I can’t offer you empathy. Being a foid I can never completely understand the struggle of a man. What I can offer is sympathy. I’m never going to offer you platitudes. I can’t currently offer anyone a romantic prospect -though there’s no guarantee that won’t change in the future- but that doesn’t mean I’m going to use any of you as an emotional tampon. I do want to help, but I’m really not sure how.

The best I can offer is some female company and a different perspective to the men here - I’m an anarcho-communist so I’ll do my best to equally distribute my attentions.

The thought often crosses my mind that having a female voice and/or presence will help give you more validity or clout or something, and make it more difficult for Blue Pilled normies to automatically discredit you. If there’s a foid here who generally agrees with you and interacts with you well, doesn’t that speak against your lack of a decent Personality™, and negate the argument that you’re afraid of women?

But if you guys really don’t want me here, I can understand why. I do want validation and attention - I want to be told I’m high-IQ and that I actually do understand this stuff. (At least, as best a foid can.) At the same time, I’ll probably create at least some small amount of drama. I can imagine that my presence as a romantically unavailable foid on an involuntary celibacy forum designed for men could be pretty maddening for some of the users.

So you don’t have to ban me or anything. Just let me know, and I’ll leave. I’m not going to try to make an alt or anything. But I hope you’ll consider letting me stay.

TL;DR - I’m a nice foid, I swear. I think I have a coherent understanding of the basic principles here and I’d like to talk to you guys.

Last edited:

Liebling

Incels.Net Novice
Also all the blackpill means is that looks matter
Of course looks matter. Even Blue Pill normies say that first impressions matter, and what greater first impression than your face?

Your a communist and quite smart, cool
Also, thanks for saying so!

The blackpill = it's genetically pre-determined which males are successful with women and which aren't, that's what it is
Genetically as in, by your facial structure, race, height, or some other factor specifically, or a combination of all of them? Would you factor being on the spectrum or suffering a mental illness to also be a genetic defect?

Last edited:

Schizophrenic

Incels.Net Master
Of course looks matter. Even Blue Pill normies say that first impressions matter, and what greater first impression than your face?

Genetically as in, by your facial structure, race, height, or some other factor specifically, or a combination of all of them? Would you factor being on the spectrum or suffering a mental illness to also be a genetic defect?
agreed, no one falls in love at first sight with your personality

Tupolev

Спецназ
Would you factor being on the spectrum or suffering a mental illness to also be a genetic defect?
If the condition is disabling then yes. My friend and i here, are both schizophrenic, meaning we're genetic carriers of schizophrenia. It was in us from the moment we were created, and was activated later in life.

Liebling

Incels.Net Novice
agreed, no one falls in love at first sight with your personality
Exactly. What do you know about someone's personality from five pictures and a paragraph on an app? Or two sentences of conversation in a bar?

If the condition is disabling then yes. My friend and i here, are both schizophrenic, meaning we're genetic carriers of schizophrenia. It was in us from the moment we were created, and was activated later in life.
Yeah, schizophrenia is something that could definitely be considered genetic. I'm not as familiar with it as I could be, I don't have any friends or family with the condition, but from the documentaries I've seen it can be very difficult to manage and quite disabling for many sufferers. Do you find that traditional psychiatry is effective or helpful?

yes i have schizophrenia also.
Couldn't tell by the username, kek. Same question for you, do you find traditional psychiatry effective or helpful?

Tupolev

Спецназ
Exactly. What do you know about someone's personality from five pictures and a paragraph on an app? Or two sentences of conversation in a bar?

Yeah, schizophrenia is something that could definitely be considered genetic. I'm not as familiar with it as I could be, I don't have any friends or family with the condition, but from the documentaries I've seen it can be very difficult to manage and quite disabling for many sufferers. Do you find that traditional psychiatry is effective or helpful?

Couldn't tell by the username, kek. Same question for you, do you find traditional psychiatry effective or helpful?
Not really. There's not much they can do. The meds barely help, and have shitty side effects.

Schizophrenic

Incels.Net Master

Depends, i support it if its voluntary, i was forced into a psych ward and was injected with invega and i almost hung myself as it gave me no libido and severe anhedonia, so to answer your question i support it but only voluntary, if someone refuses the drugs let them, especially considering antipsychotic have horrible side effects.

ZaraThustra

Incels.Net Regular

Also, thanks for saying so!

A combination but autism also because being non-NT is a big falio

fukurou

Incels.Net Novice
the black pill : foids are attracted to looks
the red pill : foids are attracted to resources (looks is actually considered thuggish look which translates to violence as a resource with foids being bullies with no physical strength of their own).

both pills acknowledge that foids have no actual soul.

your post for example it was a recap of stuff, but usually in foid posts there are no fields of interest with deep thinking behind them.

any ways if you want to help you should make some promotion videos for us on youtube bitchute and places like that, so we can steal more users from
.co. being a foid you would get a tone of views and we can get more incels here to liven up the place.