GREAT Episode about gold digging women.. WATCH!!

Lordgoro

Lounge member
About a women OBSESSED with money, and who ends up marrying a guy who would be a Complete incel type, UGLY, fat, etc.. Because she is SURE he will become rich and DIE!! WATCH THIS fellow incels, and have a good LAUGH!
https://youtu.be/vHH3Qy7ohls

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Seeing her mouth open like that gives me ideas about where my penis ought to be right now.

(Also I'm talking about the sexy girl in the thumbnail, not that weird dalek POS at the beginning seconds of the film.)

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Not usually sympathetic type towards females, but honestly I feel bad for that woman. Inb4 I get called a feminiѕt lol. You can feel the monotone in her voice, like she's just given up on life.

Nostalgicel

lordoftheincels said:
Not usually sympathetic type towards females, but honestly I feel bad for that woman. Inb4 I get called a feminiѕt lol. You can feel the monotone in her voice, like she's just given up on life.
feminiѕt

vcelguy

Lounge member
Nostalgicel said:
lordoftheincels said:
feminiѕt
Are you ok?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Nostalgicel said:
don't feel bad for women, focus on helping Incels

We should have an Incel dojo
So I'm an empath. Sue me. You claim women don't have empathy. Therefore me having empathy obviously makes me a higher being. I don't wish to be a lower being.
its a fictional tv show.

In IRL when i read females posting online about their toxic relationships i dont give a ѕhit. In fact I even get mad. They could have dated me but instead chose an abusive chad, dumb c*nts.

Lordgoro

Lounge member
I seem to have SOME empathy for brother incels... Everyone else, I could watch them burn and not even be willing to piss on them to put them out!! haha... Im NOT known for my MERCY!!