grayscale

dogs47

Incels.Net Junior
i don't fully understand this website yet. why is there only an option of hetero and homo. I'm literally so desperate for any partner in love (but its okay I'm pretty sure i need to love myself more first in order for that to happen but also I've heard that relationships can immensely help one grow into the bigger and better person they are meant to be). so do i like not apply to this website as i will literally accept any humanoid to share an existence with for any amount of time to actually enjoy each others personalities. i mean it doesn't help that im a very picky person but nonetheless i long for a unanimous love spell that lasts an okay amount of time. does any of this make sense to you ? i identify as a male anyways if that affects your judgement . i have very low self esteem and bad social anxieties . does anyone want to be my friend ? please help

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
i don't fully understand this website yet. why is there only an option of hetero and homo. I'm literally so desperate for any partner in love (but its okay I'm pretty sure i need to love myself more first in order for that to happen but also I've heard that relationships can immensely help one grow into the bigger and better person they are meant to be). so do i like not apply to this website as i will literally accept any humanoid to share an existence with for any amount of time to actually enjoy each others personalities. i mean it doesn't help that im a very picky person but nonetheless i long for a unanimous love spell that lasts an okay amount of time. does any of this make sense to you ? i identify as a male anyways if that affects your judgement . i have very low self esteem and bad social anxieties . does anyone want to be my friend ? please help
Lower your standards and give non-humans a chance, you bigot.

Last edited:

FatCel

What are you you? Sounds like a tranny or something. Jesus...
Is probably a femoid only a foid can afford to be picky
View attachment 10413
Another woman with one of those weird mental illness like gender dysphoria or something? Jesus... what a clusterfuck smh
We dont know that yet could just be bad wording or a liberal that needs to be blackpilled we will eventually find out

dogs47

Incels.Net Junior
dogs47 said:
why is there only an option of hetero and homo.
Why are you asking this? Also why did you specifically add that you "identify" as a male? Could you clarify a little? Are you a trannie?
if im pansexual do i not belong here ? i have a penis and am okay with my sexuality, so i say im male. sorry i just like to be understanding and open towards sensitive people but i think most people responding are not sensitive at all ;( im weak

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
if im pansexual do i not belong here ? i have a penis and am okay with my sexuality, so i say im male. sorry i just like to be understanding and open towards sensitive people but i think most people responding are not sensitive at all ;( im weak
Alright, thanks for clarifying.. are you really an incel, though?

Amiya

Rhodes Island
OysterSauce said:
dogs47 said:
Why are you asking this? Also why did you specifically add that you "identify" as a male? Could you clarify a little? Are you a trannie?
Ah, a communist, and with meme sexuality. Sad.

FatCel

If you can be blackpilled idc about your sexuality that's not up for discussion if your male and trying to learn the blackpill or be blackpilled than your welcomed

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
OysterSauce said:
dogs47 said:
Pansexual? Having sex with pans?

dogs47

Incels.Net Junior
dogs47 said:
OysterSauce said:
If you can be blackpilled idc about your sexuality that's not up for discussion if your male and trying to learn the blackpill or be blackpilled than your welcomed
my brains pretty fucked up i think I'm very confusing :x

Amiya

Rhodes Island
dogs47 said:
OysterSauce said:
Pansexual? Having sex with pans?
From where i'm, we call pan to bread. So... he stick one of this in his ass, that's why he is pansexual lol

Receta-de-pan-baguette.jpg