Governor Cuomo is a fucking idiot

TheLastMujahid

Incels.Net Master
Dumbass Cuomo still has the city on quarantine even though Covid-19 deaths have lowered, the curve has been flattening for a month now and the Covid-19 morality rate is lower compared to pneumonia, cigarettes related deaths, obesity etc.Does he not realize that he keep this shit up then NYC and possibly New York in general will end up like it was though 1960s-1990s? People are
going to be robbing and killing each other because there is no way of supporting themselves since shit is shit down. I can also see another high drug rate coming as well. There’s a lot of depressed people and they are going to need their fix. prostіtution as well. Cuomo already killed many senior citizens when he put people infected with Covid-19 in the nursing home supposedly because there was no space. Here in NYC with a high population count it’s impossible to practice “social distancing” so it’s pointless to do so. Oh and they’re still making people pay rent even though millions are jobless and struggling financially. The people her in NYC are to fucking clueless, uneducated, and ignorant about politics and keep voting for this guy and he is turning this state into a communist utopia. I swear once this shit is over my main goal is to move from this dysfunctional totalitarian state.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Cuomo has purposefully built himself an image as an "efficient" and "competent leader" with those PR press conferences of his -- and it has worked, his approval rating is somewhere around 80%, even though New York under his leadership is doing by far the worst when it comes to Covid and he idiotically CUT FROM MEDICAID DURING THE PANDEMIC, and not even just by little; massively! He's doing a terrible job as governor but the sheep don't realize it, they just blindly fall behind their leader in times of crisis, especially when the leader is a good propagandist like Cuomo is. Pathetic.

TheLastMujahid

Incels.Net Master
TheLastMujahid said:
Wow lol. I guess the quarantine is getting to some people.
You have no fuсking idea bro. The depression and the loneliness really hit you.
I understand. I’m getting tired of this quarantine shit. You want to know what this dumbass Cuomo did. He put all of NYC on curfew from 8pm to 5am till June 7th. First we were on quarantine and now we have curfew. This is getting out of hand. He treats his citizens like children bro.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Cuomo is not up for reelection until 2022 (there are no term limits here for governor).
Do you think he'll try to run for president in 2024? He's clearly been trying hard to show the whole world how competent and eligible he is, and some commentators have already hinted that he might be plotting a future presidential run.

incellus

Incels.Net Regular
incellus said:
Cuomo is not up for reelection until 2022 (there are no term limits here for governor).
Do you think he'll try to run for president in 2024? He's clearly been trying hard to show the whole world how competent and eligible he is, and some commentators have already hinted that he might be plotting a future presidential run.
Sometimes, parts of his press conferences do sound like presidential campaign speeches.

TheLastMujahid

Incels.Net Master
TheLastMujahid said:
OysterSauce said:
Cuomo's an incompetent shithead.
If these people vote for this man in November then they deserve every trouble that he is going to bring down upon them.
That’s what makes this situation even worse.