Got FOLLOWED today off the bus by an old white masked male...

Lordgoro

Always imitated,never copied!
Was going to pick up food, got on bus, was ONLY one not wearing a mask.. Old man gave me a dirty look, and got off at same stop. He followed me for half a block almost to my store, JUST to ask me why the HELL wasnt I wearing a mask on the bus!! Needless to say I was pissed, and told him to mind his own fuсking BUSINESS!! He turned and left without saying a word(probably worried about me coughing on him)..

This mask ѕhit is REALLY creeping me out!! Feels like that Invasion of the body snatchers movie, where if you dont CONFORM, the pod people KNOW you are human and NOT one of them, then they POINT you out with a horrible scream! Starting to feel a lot like that in America!

Lordgoro

NPC just saying "Wear mask bro". Keep scaring them, we all should stop wearing masks.
I NEVER have, and never will!! If I cannot breath the earths nature air without fear, thats the DAY I rope myself!! SHEEP wear masks, I wont.. Or in this case, pod people are the masked! When I was in the store today, literally EVERY customer and employee had a mask, 100 percent, except for me! And I got a LOT of dirty looks just shopping for my food!! Feel like sooner or later, masked lynch mobs might start grabbing the unmasked!!

Hidden

Insanity pilled
Hidden said:
NPC just saying "Wear mask bro". Keep scaring them, we all should stop wearing masks.
I NEVER have, and never will!! If I cannot breath the earths nature air without fear, thats the DAY I rope myself!! SHEEP wear masks, I wont.. Or in this case, pod people are the masked! When I was in the store today, literally EVERY customer and employee had a mask, 100 percent, except for me! And I got a LOT of dirty looks just shopping for my food!! Feel like sooner or later, masked lynch mobs might start grabbing the unmasked!!
Based. That's how it should be done.

Most normies bark but don't bite. Scaring them with simply not wearing a mask will give satisfaction to any cel who is treated like trash.

Kaczor

Mentalcel Edgelord
When i go to the store there is always a queue as they only let a few ppl at a time cuz of covid-1984 and if you get to close to someone, some boomer will be like "YoU'rE brEaKiNg sOciAl DiStAnCiNg" Brainless sheep out there.

Lordgoro

When i go to the store there is always a queue as they only let a few ppl at a time cuz of covid-1984 and if you get to close to someone, some boomer will be like "YoU'rE brEaKiNg sOciAl DiStAnCiNg" Brainless sheep out there.
This should be the MASK theme.. haha

Anesthetic

Russian Troll
NPC in Wal-Mart asked me the same thing. I told him not to question me or my motives, but rather to question himself and his motives. It was also an elder white guy. Thankfully he just kind of chuckled it off instead of escalating the situation.

I hate to be rude to people, but they need to mind their own business.

Wolf

Incels.Net Regular
Wearing a mask in places where youre not forced through security or police officers = official verification that these people are stupid dead inside NPCs who cant think for themselves

GameDevCel

Vivamus Moriendum Est
i walk around with a real activated coal gas mask, and people wearing useless pieces of cloth in their faces give me weird looks, normies are truly retards

JustAWittyCel

African warlord
Wearing a mask in places where youre not forced through security or police officers = official verification that these people are stupid dead inside NPCs who cant think for themselves
I've seen workers ask their customers to put on masks but "safety" is not what the actual reason as to why they're required? It's just there to not get busted and fined by local police?