GOOD NEWS!!! Recovered CORONA victims can get REINFECTED!! HEHE

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
The second time you get it is even worse. Your body is already weak from fighting the virus, so if you get sick a second time your chances of dying are much higher. This virus is not like any other.

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
Don't know man, being happy that innocent people are dying is pretty fucked up if you ask me.
You actually think ANY of these NORMIES are actually "innocent'? You disappoint me brother...
Some of the normies deserve to be forgiven... especially failed normies who are basically incels or enlightened normies... I don’t judge people by looks if someone is a normie or even a chad they can still be good people, it’s just rare because most of them end up bad because of the way others treat them, hard to be enlightened when everything is handed to you

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Ive NEVER met a "good hearted" chad... and normies are willfully IGNORANT and OBTUSE!! They deserve whatever Evil comes their way in my eyes...

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Ive NEVER met a "good hearted" chad... and normies are willfully IGNORANT and OBTUSE!! They deserve whatever Evil comes their way in my eyes...
I know one good hearted chad, more like a chadlite. He’s a low tier tyrone and one of my very best friends. Every other chad I’ve met had been asshole

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
Don't know man, being happy that innocent people are dying is pretty fucked up if you ask me.
You actually think ANY of these NORMIES are actually "innocent'? You disappoint me brother...
Everybody is a sinner one way or the other, including us. Everybody will get what they deserve sooner or later. But I am just not a preecher of death personally. I was just expressing my opinion, that is all. You do you man.