Giving up on women

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
baptist said:
Nick1227 said:
Am I allowed to say MGTOW, this is something that I would see being posted there, I don't think MGTOW like incels tho
MGTOW is Chad only. If you aren't Chad and claim you're MGTOW, you're just a regular coper.
Can't really tell which I am, once I said I was an incel on reddit
If you have doubts whether you're a Chad or not, go get advice at some lookism forum. I strongly advice against coming back unless they tell you that you're ugly.

Nick1227

Incels.Net Regular
Nick1227 said:
baptist said:
MGTOW is Chad only. If you aren't Chad and claim you're MGTOW, you're just a regular coper.
Can't really tell which I am, once I said I was an incel on reddit
If you have doubts whether you're a Chad or not, go get advice at some lookism forum. I strongly advice against coming back unless they tell you that you're ugly.
Lol im not ugly, but I have a baby face and im not really Buff, some dumb broads have called me ugly before though

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
Noticed how Since I’ve stopped bothering with women and tinder I’ve been so much more relaxed and calm, I swear women are like leeches in human form just sent to suck the happiness out of men
I only downloaded it for a week recently, and i deleted it again. It's impossible if youre not a very atractive guy, they all go for the same kind of guys

Nick1227

Incels.Net Regular
Mr.Toad said:
Noticed how Since I’ve stopped bothering with women and tinder I’ve been so much more relaxed and calm, I swear women are like leeches in human form just sent to suck the happiness out of men
I only downloaded it for a week recently, and i deleted it again. It's impossible if youre not a very atractive guy, they all go for the same kind of guys
No, even if you are attractive mate trust me

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
MGTOW have a different strategy against femocracy sex refusing….

They have still a big enough reminder of money and might. And with it they pump and dump. But not as c*ntlicking and asscrawling chads....

Let em march separated. But hit femocracy united!....