Girls who ghost after sex.

Veritas

Incels.Net Novice
Feminists like to spred this notion that men are the only sex that is egotistical enough to do "smash and dash" And when you swipe on Tinder it certainly gives you that impression, why would they write "NO HOCKUPS" if that is in the menu?. However when you ask seasoned Tinder veterans if they have ever been ghosted after sex they often say that is all they ever get, So someone is obviously lying. Is this yet another hitpiece designed to make men look like the less civilized sex, or are the men lying to cast shade on women? who knows when we live in the era of lies and fake news.

If it is the women who are lying one have to ask themselves why?
And if i had to make a qualified guess: i would say that it is a kind of power move... Women have to seem like they are innocent and somewhat defenceless so that men keep protecting them and give them aid. If men suddenly became aware of what women are truly capabable of, they would stop catering to their every need and start blaming women for their part in messing up this world. This is probably also why feminism seems to be at war with it self. On one hand there are the old feminists who wants to propagate the view of the strong woman that is equal to men, and on the other there is the neofeminists who see victimhood as a tool to control and subjugate men.

Last edited:

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
It is total fake news. In my opinion most men want to stick around the honey pot. Why would a man ghost when he gets a deal of on-demand sex? It makes no sense to believe that men ghost more than women do. Women ghosting makes perfect sense, most women are closet lesbos, they get drunk or bored and horny, get laid, then regret it once they turn sober and their social mind kicks in.

N. Tesla believed IQ was correlated to gynophillic desires, so uh if women are living masculine corporate lives like CEOs or factory workers then they won't behave as cock-obsessed bimbos. I mean, maybe N. Tesla was wrong, maybe a woman can still lust for cock even with IQ. Maybe its not so much IQ, but that, women aren't meant to work hard, working hard is masculine and reduces their desire for cock.

Tupolev

Спецназ
It is total fake news. In my opinion most men want to stick around the honey pot. Why would a man ghost when he gets a deal of on-demand sex? It makes no sense to believe that men ghost more than women do. Women ghosting makes perfect sense, most women are closet lesbos, they get drunk or bored and horny, get laid, then regret it once they turn sober and their social mind kicks in.

N. Tesla believed IQ was correlated to gynophillic desires, so uh if women are living masculine corporate lives like CEOs or factory workers then they won't behave as cock-obsessed bimbos. I mean, maybe N. Tesla was wrong, maybe a woman can still lust for cock even with IQ. Maybe its not so much IQ, but that, women aren't meant to work hard, working hard is masculine and reduces their desire for cock.
I wonder how Nikola Tesla would have handled a woman invading his work space.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Because you didn't capture their attention, you were boring, pitiable in conversation etc.
So you're here to defend women who ghost ? Perhaps you should stick to the blue pill threads, and stay the hell out of our way. Just some food for thought ... Unless i just read that wrong ...

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
southeastkami said:
Because you didn't capture their attention, you were boring, pitiable in conversation etc.
So you're here to defend women who ghost ? Perhaps you should stick to the blue pill threads, and stay the hell out of our way. Just some food for thought ... Unless i just read that wrong ...
Already gave him a warning, next strike he is out.