Girls for Incel

Han2000

Incels.Net Junior
I might be unpopular amongst females for saying this, but I think alot of women these days are self entitled and ignorant. It's not a coincidence that men have been empowered up until the last few decades, I know my place and quite frankly love it! It's just a shame that more women aren't as self aware

Curiosity

Incels.Net Novice
Han2000 said:
I might be unpopular amongst females for saying this, but I think alot of women these days are self entitled and ignorant.
In what way do you think women are self entitled and ignorant and what makes you different from other women in this regard?
Han2000 said:
It's not a coincidence that men have been empowered up until the last few decades, I know my place and quite frankly love it! It's just a shame that more women aren't as self aware
What is this "your place" that you love?

love

Femoid
Han2000 said:
I might be unpopular amongst females for saying this, but I think alot of women these days are self entitled and ignorant. It's not a coincidence that men have been empowered up until the last few decades, I know my place and quite frankly love it! It's just a shame that more women aren't as self aware
What is a “women’s place?”