girls don't give me a single chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Spice The Baby said:
I mean Chads who are bald get women as well so i don't think it makes any difference, some blacks are truly incel because no matter how hard they try well they get rejected just like we do.
They only complain about not gettin black women. If you’re an incel who wouldn’t fuck a specific raсe of women, even if a woman of that raсe was hot, you’re a volcel.
I swear white incels got it the worst,we are the ones being genocided
Nope. I 100% believe that currycels got it the worst. feminiѕts may say they hate white men but look at their actions, not their words. ALL of them are married to white men, even the ethnic feminiѕt women.
This woman is a feminiѕt who hates whites and men but look who she’s married to:
Coincidence? I don’t think so bucko!

Mr.Hendrix

Incels.Net Master
Spice The Baby said:
Apathycel said:
But they are able to get whites/Asians. If they don’t then they’re volcel. There are SO many Asians/whites who are niggerpilled.
I don't know man because i am kind of in the middle about this, but i would like to know more about this.
Blacks may not be incel but some of them still have based talking points and are nice people in general. Specifically East Africans though. East Africans are supreme. If there were 1,000 men that are considered worthy of having pusѕy because of how nice they are, I garuntee you an East African would be on that list (probably a North African too).
Be careful. They're only semi-based due to Caucasoid genetics. Don't lump them with the vast majority of Bantu baboons, they are something else entirely

NEETCEL

666 6foot,6packs,6figures
NEETCEL said:
Apathycel said:
They only complain about not gettin black women. If you’re an incel who wouldn’t fuck a specific raсe of women, even if a woman of that raсe was hot, you’re a volcel.
Nope. I 100% believe that currycels got it the worst. feminiѕts may say they hate white men but look at their actions, not their words. ALL of them are married to white men, even the ethnic feminiѕt women.
yeah they are either married TO RICH MEN OR GOOD LOOKING MEN,THEY THINK ALL WHITE INCELS ARE PEDOPHILES!!!!!!

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
NEETCEL said:
yeah they are either married TO RICH MEN OR GOOD LOOKING MEN,THEY THINK ALL WHITE INCELS ARE PEDOPHILES!!!!!!
Ok, look at this then:

Mr.Hendrix

Incels.Net Master
NEETCEL said:
Apathycel said:
Ok, look at this then:
View attachment 22849
Ragefuel. Time to rope, boyos.

NEETCEL

NEETCEL said:
Apathycel said:
Ok, look at this then:
View attachment 22849
raсe mixing is encouraged by jews to destroy the white raсe,a mixed raсe is easy to control like sheep

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
NEETCEL said:
Ok, look at this then:
View attachment 22849
raсe mixing is encouraged by jews to destroy the white raсe,a mixed raсe is easy to control like sheep
Yeah, that still means that whites are getting more pusѕy than Asians and Indians.

Mr.Hendrix

Incels.Net Master
Mr.Hendrix said:
Apathycel said:
Ok, look at this then:
View attachment 22849
Ragefuel. Time to rope, boyos.
I would post that Budd Dwyer suіcіde gif to express my suicidal feelings but I don’t want to get banned again.
Even IT ignores us despite us ethnics postmaxxing in favour of the white chads/fakecels at .co, we're not even considered humans with opinions like anyone else

Mr.Hendrix

Incels.Net Master
Apathycel said:
NEETCEL said:
Ok, look at this then:
View attachment 22849
Depends? Almost all the time this "raсe mixing" is referring to Africans/blacks, NOT ethnics. Literally it should be called black mixing instead, but whites want to hate on ethnics so they pretend we're "guilty" of raсe mixing, when in reality even if we were it wouldn't be "mixing" or the same since we're more related to Europeans than Africans by a long shot, and plus the offspring would look way better, be more intelligent. I unironically support raсe mixing ethnics and whites in the West.

Apathycel

A nobody
NEETCEL said:
Apathycel said:
Ok, look at this then:
View attachment 22849
Depends? Almost all the time this "raсe mixing" is referring to Africans/blacks, NOT ethnics. Literally it should be called black mixing instead, but whites want to hate on ethnics so they pretend we're "guilty" of raсe mixing, when in reality even if we were it wouldn't be "mixing" or the same since we're more related to Europeans than Africans by a long shot, and plus the offspring would look way better, be more intelligent. I unironically support raсe mixing ethnics and whites in the West.
If I’m being brutally honest, I think half black half white people look better than half asian half white people or half Indian half white people. Half asian half white men tend to become potential ERs the majority of the time. It’s not fair to give them a life of suffering. Half Indian half white men tend to be homosexuals, it’s a weird phenomena.

NEETCEL

NEETCEL said:
Apathycel said:
Yeah, that still means that whites are getting more pusѕy than Asians and Indians.
they want american citizenship lmfao
They wouldn’t marry a wealthmaxxed Indian or Asian.
I won't lie,I would probably be a slayer in thailand cause of my blue eyes and blonde hair,I would take xtamaska and wolf with me since we all have south european genetics,its truly over for currycels tho

Mr.Hendrix

Incels.Net Master
Mr.Hendrix said:
NEETCEL said:
If I’m being brutally honest, I think half black half white people look better than half asian half white people or half Indian half white people. Half asian half white men tend to become potential ERs the majority of the time. It’s not fair to give them a life of suffering. Half Indian half white men tend to be homosexuals, it’s a weird phenomena.
Yes but only superfically, materially, for a dirty skanky foid. Can't you see we're the superior supreme gentlemen? They are the Nіgger golem slave raсe, of course they need to be attractable to foids, they need more golem slaves. But notice how evil he looks? Don't insult Asiancels with such blasphemy

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.