girls don't give me a single chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quarkum

Incels.Net Junior
Чел, у тебя красивые волосы, густые брови, очерченные рельефные губы, в чём проблема? Мне кажется, в том, что ты много начитался двачей и инцел-тредов, либо дисморфофобия. Походи к психологу, чтобы решить проблему своей самооценки

Spice The Baby

Cold Anti Social
Чел, у тебя красивые волосы, густые брови, очерченные рельефные губы, в чём проблема? Мне кажется, в том, что ты много начитался двачей и инцел-тредов, либо дисморфофобия. Походи к психологу, чтобы решить проблему своей самооценки
Who the fuck are you?

Apathycel

A nobody
Over for average ethnic manlets such as myself.

Just run JBW game, and don't complain ever again.

>muh depreshn

Like foids, the truly depressed don't virtue signal over how depresshyred they are
It’s literally over if you’re a male with depression. No girl wants a depressed guy. Ever!

Mr.Hendrix

Incels.Net Master
Mr.Hendrix said:

>muh depreshn

Like foids, the truly depressed don't virtue signal over how depresshyred they are
It’s literally over if you’re a male with depression. No girl wants a depressed guy. Ever!
Unless you're "depressed" like a white cuteboy

Being actually depressed = incel caring about himself

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Mr.Hendrix said:

>muh depreshn

Unless you're "depressed" like a white cuteboy

Being actually depressed = incel caring about himself
I’m talking about ACTUAL depression. Not this aesthetic ѕhit that e-fa- I mean e-boys pull off.

Mr.Hendrix

Incels.Net Master
Mr.Hendrix said:
Swo2016 said:
Is your chin recessed?
Yes but it doesn't matter because he's white
He doesn’t look fully white to me
Get your eye sight checked. Russians are the only Slavs who may be part Asiatic, they were literally targeted for extermination during WWII for being inferior incels

Maksimka881

Incels.Net Junior
Maksimka881 said:
Spice The Baby said:
Я предполагаю, что вы какой-то YouTube tranny Тролль, но ответьте на мой вопрос, каков ваш рост? This will contribute to your problem then.
Then its over, 5ft its over but i don't understand the bluepill, might as well change to blackpill
shouldn't I try with the girls anymore?

Spice The Baby

Cold Anti Social
Swo2016 said:
Mr.Hendrix said:
Yes but it doesn't matter because he's white
He doesn’t look fully white to me
Get your eye sight checked. Russians are the only Slavs who may be part Asiatic, they were literally targeted for extermination during WWII for being inferior incels
I had strabismus so cross eyed and still do to this day so i don't think that make any difference really.

Maksimka881

Incels.Net Junior
I am a monster for girls

Apathycel

A nobody
Spice The Baby said:
Maksimka881 said:
Then its over, 5ft its over but i don't understand the bluepill, might as well change to blackpill
You can try but just know this, ALL girls are psychopathic. Your crush wouldn’t even give a ѕhit if you died. That’s how cruel women are. They don’t care about your feelings but they expect you to care about theirs.

NEETCEL

666 6foot,6packs,6figures
Quarkum said:
Who the fuck are you?
op's boyfriend

Mr.Hendrix

Incels.Net Master
Maksimka881 said:
Spice The Baby said:
You can try but just know this, ALL girls are psychopathic. Your crush wouldn’t even give a ѕhit if you died. That’s how cruel women are. They don’t care about your feelings but they expect you to care about theirs.
He's in Eastern Europe so it is already over because all the women there are wh*res like I've already said, and they're starting to take the niggerpill, too.

Ukraine will soon join EU too which means nіggers will get free movement across. Over.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/8talnt

Notice how he looks like a dog? Niggerpill means the less human, more animalistc you look, the more foids will want you

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Maksimka881 said:
He's in Eastern Europe so it is already over because all the women there are wh*res like I've already said, and they're starting to take the niggerpill, too.

Ukraine will soon join EU too which means nіggers will get free movement across. Over.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/8talnt

Notice how he looks like a dog? Niggerpill means the less human, more animalistc you look, the more foids will want you
Blacks can’t be incel. No such thing as a niggercel, niggacel, blackcel, Africancel, watermeloncel, grapesodacel, coolaidcel or friedchickencel.

Quarkum

Incels.Net Junior
Quarkum said:
I am a monster for girls
Why do you say that? Some proofs?

Status
Not open for further replies.