Getting jealous

LonelyGuy

Incels.Net Novice
do any of you guys get jealous when your good looking freinds tell you stories about all the girls they have been banging, like from tinder etc, knowing that you cant even get a single match or reply because you are an ugly fuck, just want to blow my head off with a .500 magnum to be honest

albie

Incels.Net Regular
I never envy anyone anything other than their nice little, sane, empty minds. When You bang that many women it probably means nothing. Like having a cup of tea.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I used to when I was redpilled and thought that dating was about what and how you do, being confident and intimidating. Felt like a loser and could never understand what was wrong, I wasn't acting any worse than Chad. Then I found out that it's about being born with Chad personality bones.
Why care if I can't possibly change anything.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
I know the feeling man. No female has touched me for years in real life. PDA also drives me insane.

resublimity

Incels.Net Novice
Definitely. I try not to get jealous with one particular friend because I know he's bragging on purpose to me knowing how rejected I feel. This dude was if anything more hopeless than me a few years ago and we used to commiserate about our sexless state together. He's now engaged to a 9/10 femoid and fucked a few times. I thought he was lying at first when he'd tell me about it but then we went out together and I saw him go home with a blonde with my own eyes.

He loves to remind me of his success and I try not to give him the satisfaction of showing my envy.

vcelguy

Incels.Net Master
resublimity said:
Definitely. I try not to get jealous with one particular friend because I know he's bragging on purpose to me knowing how rejected I feel. This dude was if anything more hopeless than me a few years ago and we used to commiserate about our sexless state together. He's now engaged to a 9/10 femoid and fucked a few times. I thought he was lying at first when he'd tell me about it but then we went out together and I saw him go home with a blonde with my own eyes.

He loves to remind me of his success and I try not to give him the satisfaction of showing my envy.
Is he a Chad or just loaded?

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
resublimity said:

This Chinese guy who supposedly used to get girls in H.S used to keep making fun of me because I was a virgin at 23. He would make fun of me and make sexual references about my sister. I threatened to beat him up and pushed him and he stopped talking to me after that.

He was ugly and out of shape as fuck too, which made it more annoying.

resublimity

Incels.Net Novice
vcelguy said:
He's a skinny recovering heroin addict on unemployment benefits. It's fucking inexplicable. And he knows it. I've seen the x rated text messages between them and it makes me so angry.

vcelguy

Incels.Net Master
resublimity said:
vcelguy said:
He's a skinny recovering heroin addict on unemployment benefits. It's fucking inexplicable. And he knows it. I've seen the x rated text messages between them and it makes me so angry.
nice trolling, try it once more and you will be banned.

resublimity

Incels.Net Novice
tremor said:
The "blonde" could be a fakeupfrauding crack-addict mtf tranny. Not enough information.
She's I think Norwegian, 32, has a young kid, blonde, I've met her once briefly and heard a couple of phone calls. He's so delighted with himself he overshares every little fucking detail so I could write the narrative of their relationship if I had to.

I don't think this disproves my worldview though... I think she's low-key mentally ill and/or using him as a sex toy until she decides to find a betabux to settle down with or dumps him for the next Chad opportunity. I've seen their entire text history. She broke up with him randomly early into their relationship, wouldn't acknowledge him in public and she seems unstable in her texts to him, typical femoid mindgame begging for cock then telling him he's a worthless junkie. She smokes a lot of weed and he buys it for her, not sure whether that's constant but I'd assume she's getting something material out of him.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
resublimity said:
She's I think Norwegian, 32, has a young kid, blonde
Makes somewhat more sense now.
I don't think this disproves my worldview though... I think she's low-key mentally ill and/or using him as a sex toy until she decides to find a betabux to settle down with or dumps him for the next Chad opportunity. I've seen their entire text history. She broke up with him randomly early into their relationship, wouldn't acknowledge him in public and she seems unstable in her texts to him, typical femoid mindgame begging for cock then telling him he's a worthless junkie. She smokes a lot of weed and he buys it for her, not sure whether that's constant but I'd assume she's getting something material out of him.
High IQ insight. She can't start monkey-branching from the high in her position and then, after falling again, has to hang on the low branch.

As for the material benefits, idk, you mentioned the guy was unemployed, doesn't sound like a cow to milk. Perhaps, nobody else really wants her. Females can't handle real loneliness.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I think this is the incel nightmare. That blue pill never seems to work for you, yet you occassionally see it working for the most ugly and degenerate dredges of society. Like its a nightmare. And like a twilight zone episode, when you say it, both incels and normies won't believe you. That its your own personal nightmare that you cannot escape.

I've had similar experiences...hot girls I wanted, that dated uggo weirdos instead of me... It's almost like some kind of clockwork orange nightmare or something.

Generally though, blue pill is a myth, because of the following phenomenon:
incels never win

I've since expanded my theories to account for the paranormal, to account for how I occasionally seem to run into the most uggo, low status, boring and degenerate males who somehow get no limit of female sexual attention.

In your case though, resublimitykun, I think it was more of a story of a junkie dating someone to get free drugs.

resublimity

Incels.Net Novice
tremor said:
High IQ insight. She can't start monkey-branching from the high in her position and then, after falling again, has to hang on the low branch.

As for the material benefits, idk, you mentioned the guy was unemployed, doesn't sound like a cow to milk. Perhaps, nobody else really wants her. Females can't handle real loneliness.
I think that's exactly it. He was low hanging fruit when she had nobody else on the hook. Better to have an inadequate resource than no resource at all. Ditto cock. And he's so grateful he'd do anything for her, let her ignore him when she walks past him begging, dotes on her kid whose father is still peripherally in her life.

Real talk though, she's gorgeous and it's the weirdest mismatch I've seen. His hands are often caked with dirt.

resublimity

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
I think this is the incel nightmare. That blue pill never seems to work for you, yet you occassionally see it working for the most ugly and degenerate dredges of society. Like its a nightmare. And like a twilight zone episode, when you say it, both incels and normies won't believe you. That its your own personal nightmare that you cannot escape.

I've had similar experiences...hot girls I wanted, that dated uggo weirdos instead of me... It's almost like some kind of clockwork orange nightmare or something.

incels never win

I've since expanded my theories to account for the paranormal, to account for how I occasionally seem to run into the most uggo, low status, boring and degenerate males who somehow get no limit of female sexual attention.

In your case though, resublimitykun, I think it was more of a story of a junkie dating someone to get free drugs.
That's the root of my problem with this, tbh. How is there hope for that guy and not for me? I at least wash myself and don't sit on a street corner.

It threatens my worldview AND pisses me off. But I think she's an aberration, between the weed and the crazy manipulative stunt dickery.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
resublimity said:
lordoftheincels said:

incels never win

That's the root of my problem with this, tbh. How is there hope for that guy and not for me? I at least wash myself and don't sit on a street corner.

It threatens my worldview AND pisses me off. But I think she's an aberration, between the weed and the crazy manipulative stunt dickery.
I experience that nightmare too. Told by a girl that I had a toxic personality. Yet then sleeps with someone with a personality way more toxic than mine and that person was toxic as hell and also they tried to smear their name publically.

I'd loop wondering why they chose them instead of me, why that I must always suffer when I would have treated her with love and yet she chose an asshole (who was also more physically less attractive than me too) who ended up giving them nothing but heartache.

The toxic thoughts in my mind loop, why me, why was I cursed to this. I formulate paranormal theories, like the gravity of consciousness, time flies fast when you are having fun, thus quantum outcomes of 50/50 its gonna be no fun because the gravity of outcomes, incels can't win. My theory is that people who get laid easily are actually NPCs, due to consciousness seemingly unable to escape from quantum outcomes of suffering. Ie. there is no way to escape from incel, unless you engineer a quantum situation where there is no chance of failure.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
resublimity said:
I think that's exactly it. He was low hanging fruit when she had nobody else on the hook. Better to have an inadequate resource than no resource at all. Ditto cock. And he's so grateful he'd do anything for her, let her ignore him when she walks past him begging, dotes on her kid whose father is still peripherally in her life.
Well, to sum it all up, once a female has spawn, she might want to pick a stable submissive loyal beta over macho Chad, who'll dump her again.
Real talk though, she's gorgeous and it's the weirdest mismatch I've seen. His hands are often caked with dirt.
Good for him if he's happy. AFAIK there is no consensus over what's better, incel or cuck, and that's his choice anyway.

Also, if she's dumped with a child, there is no such thing as a mismatch, she's automatically 2/10 at best. Thanks to "female liberation" many men are now ready settle for anything, regardless of having to go through the ultimate cuckoldry of raising someone else's child. A gorgeous single mother vs a childless hairy landwhale is a difficult choice, to be frank.
Also, all the way I was assuming she got dumped because she was a cunt, maybe false. Unlikely from what you've written about her so far, but idk.