Get ready for another foid rejecting me because of my height. I was in an already bad mood and this foid made it worse with her shallow behavior

Miss Normie

Femoid (Looking for orbiters)
Miss Normie said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
She indeed does. Saw some of your comments and I do believe you would do the same like her, so isn't criticising her a bit hypocritical?
My ex-boyfriend was 5'5 so basically the same height as you, so no it's not hypocritical. Not sure what comment made you think that?
Guess he is your ex for a reason. I remember seeing a post about you what you wanted in a man, and gotta say, you do sounded a bit shallow, but also you stated how you wanted him to be personality wise and the list was pretty big. Not sure yet what to think of you.
He broke up with me. Would rather not publicly post reasons why on here, I hope you understand.

That's fair enough if you think I sounded shallow. It's quite hard to articulate that kind of thing without sounding shallow, so I'll have to improve the way I word things I guess!

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Miss Normie said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
She indeed does. Saw some of your comments and I do believe you would do the same like her, so isn't criticising her a bit hypocritical?
My ex-boyfriend was 5'5 so basically the same height as you, so no it's not hypocritical. Not sure what comment made you think that?
Guess he is your ex for a reason. I remember seeing a post about you what you wanted in a man, and gotta say, you do sounded a bit shallow, but also you stated how you wanted him to be personality wise and the list was pretty big. Not sure yet what to think of you.
She is as shallow as the one you posted on the OP, that's what we can think of her. Also, she is promiscuous garbage.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
GeraltOfRivia said:
Miss Normie said:
He broke up with me. Would rather not publicly post reasons why on here, I hope you understand.

That's fair enough if you think I sounded shallow. It's quite hard to articulate that kind of thing without sounding shallow, so I'll have to improve the way I word things I guess!
So you want to avoid sounding shallow, while you are really shallow? You don't fool anyone here, wh*re.

GeraltOfRivia

GeraltOfRivia said:
Miss Normie said:

Fair enough, I respect your privacy.
And I am glad you respect my opinion, so for that I will respect yours as well. Improve yourself however you want to, it will be very difficult in my opinion though.

GeraltOfRivia

Honestly, I don't understand how height is an issue in this day and time. It's kinda childish.
As you can see, it is, and it's not childish for them. It's all about being shallow, showing off their new tall handsome bf to their friends, wanting to wear heels, wanting to feel "protected" and all that, etc.

FatCel

Staff member
another reason why you shouldn't ask out girls if your a truecel or a very short male they will destroy the very last value that you have in yourself dont torture yourself like this