Get ready for another foid rejecting me because of my height. I was in an already bad mood and this foid made it worse with her shallow behavior

hated_one

Incels.Net Regular
Girl i have always found cute in highscool and she wasnt crush, I realy loved her,that was like 5'4 and i am 5'10 told me that she doesn't find short guys attractive.And sad thing is I always loved her so much and cared about her,but she was ignorant and bitchy towards me,just not when she wanted to play with me.However,when a stranger 6'3 guy walked in briefly, her eyes sparkled and she was smiling and touching her hair and staring for his look desperatly ,o get eye contact.I was behind her.It broke me.I wanted to die.I would never heal.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
Girls i find cute in highscool and it wasnt crushed i realy loved her,that was like 5'4 and i am 5'10 told me that she doesnt find short guys attractive.And sad things is i always loved her so much and cared about her,but she was ignorant and bitchy towards me,at least when she wanted to play with me.However,when a stranger 6'3 guy walked in briefly her eyes sparkled and she was smiling and touching her hair and staring for his sight desperatly to get eye contact.I was behind her.It broke me.I wanted to die.
Fuck man, that is some hard ѕhit. I feel you bro, I can totally relate to that.
Stay strong dude, not worth it to die because of a skank like that. Fuck her.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Brutal Doom pill. She rejected you just for your height, and in way women love to do, being rude as fuck while saying that it wasn’t "intentional". Then she proceed to do mental gymnastics to justified her being not shallow like the others, when in fact, she is the same garbage.
Then we have this precious thing:
View attachment 6272

What is she saying in that part exactly? Because all that i see is that she only cares and will pursue someone who have good looks and is an asshole. That's the type of guys that makes her wet, in her own words.
She contradicts himself man, it's fuсking ridiculous. I get these garbages all the time and normies wanna convince me that only a minority of women are shallow? Dude, no,i constantly get rejected, if only a minority are shallow, then I think I got all of them
Don’t expect something good coming from the app you are using. Those things are based on looks. Same as tinder.

hated_one

Incels.Net Regular
GeraltOfRivia said:
Amiya said:
Brutal Doom pill. She rejected you just for your height, and in way women love to do, being rude as fuck while saying that it wasn’t "intentional". Then she proceed to do mental gymnastics to justified her being not shallow like the others, when in fact, she is the same garbage.
View attachment 6272

What is she saying in that part exactly? Because all that i see is that she only cares and will pursue someone who have good looks and is an asshole. That's the type of guys that makes her wet, in her own words.
She contradicts himself man, it's fuсking ridiculous. I get these garbages all the time and normies wanna convince me that only a minority of women are shallow? Dude, no,i constantly get rejected, if only a minority are shallow, then I think I got all of them
Don’t expect something good coming from the app you are using. Those things are based on looks. Same as tinder.
LIke in the real life.Only there it is more transparent.

Wincel

Cuck slayer
She said she was not not shallow,but initial attraction is important........Meaning looks are important therefore shallow. What a dumb fuсking foid.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
Amiya said:
View attachment 6272

Still gonna use these dating apps without having any expectations. Gonna experiment with them more, gathering more data and evidence of how shallow these women really are.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
She said she was not not shallow,but initial attraction is important........Meaning looks are important therefore shallow. What a dumb fuсking foid.
She contradicts herself, she tries to make herself look like a saint, but fails terribly at it. Funny thing is this is not the msot terrible foid I had encountered.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
Still gonna use these dating apps without having any expectations. Gonna experiment with them more, gathering more data and evidence of how shallow these women really are.
Remember to screencap everything, to have it as evidence.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
Amiya said:
Remember to screencap everything, to have it as evidence.
Duh, of course, I made this my mission to expose these foids and their shallowness, to show people and these blue-pilled people just how "important" personality really is. Gonna share any findings I have on here. Besides, you guys are gonna get entertained anyway. I find the hipocrisy of these dumb foids quite hillarious.

Miss Normie

Femoid (Looking for orbiters)
Miss Normie said:
This sucks OP. She sounds like a right w*nker!
She indeed does. Saw some of your comments and I do believe you would do the same like her, so isn't criticising her a bit hypocritical?
My ex-boyfriend was 5'5 so basically the same height as you, so no it's not hypocritical. Not sure what comment made you think that?

FatCel

She indeed does. Saw some of your comments and I do believe you would do the same like her, so isn't criticising her a bit hypocritical?
My ex-boyfriend was 5'5 so basically the same height as you, so no it's not hypocritical. Not sure what comment made you think that?
Wonder why his your ex .........

Amiya

Rhodes Island
GeraltOfRivia said:
Miss Normie said:
And you keep posting, Miss wh*re. Incredible...

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
Miss Normie said:
Guess he is your ex for a reason. I remember seeing a post about you what you wanted in a man, and gotta say, you do sounded a bit shallow, but also you stated how you wanted him to be personality wise and the list was pretty big. Not sure yet what to think of you.