Get ready for another foid rejecting me because of my height. I was in an already bad mood and this foid made it worse with her shallow behavior

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
Brutal, honestly it must be really fuсking difficult to find a foid shorter than you, let alone one that would accept yer height.

Mehtea

I'd like to have women tell me it's over for a reason X

Otherwise i just keep orbiting them hoping for romance

Che

Over before it began
5"4? It's just like life is a big cruel joke for short men...

baptist

Your ad could be here
Oh no, a roastie denies the position of orbiter after not being a good boy. Tragedy.

Btw the comparison with fat foids is negative IQ and retаrded because landwhales can lose weight but manlets can't grow a foot (not even a few inches).

Defy

AFK
fuсking hell. Height again? I don't see why that should matter at all unless they are a midget.

BrettyBoy

Local wise incel. Verbal, not violent.
She probably posted the screenshots she took of you on niceguys or some ѕhit to farm for reddit points.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Brutal Doom pill. She rejected you just for your height, and in way women love to do, being rude as fuck while saying that it wasn’t "intentional". Then she proceed to do mental gymnastics to justified her being not shallow like the others, when in fact, she is the same garbage.
Then we have this precious thing:
20200114_144819.png

What is she saying in that part exactly? Because all that i see is that she only cares and will pursue someone who have good looks and is an asshole. That's the type of guys that makes her wet, in her own words.

BrettyBoy

Local wise incel. Verbal, not violent.
Brutal Doom pill. She rejected you just for your height, and in way women love to do, being rude as fuck while saying that it wasn’t "intentional". Then she proceed to do mental gymnastics to justified her being not shallow like the others, when in fact, she is the same garbage.
View attachment 6272

What is she saying in that part exactly? Because all that i see is that she only cares and will pursue someone who have good looks and is an asshole. That's the type of guys that makes her wet, in her own words.
Most women are like that, man, the damn majority of them.

GeraltOfRivia

GeraltOfRivia said:
Defy said:
fuсking hell. Height again? I don't see why that should matter at all unless they are a midget.
5 foot 4 is midget size to them apparently. And the girl wasn't even taller than me., just 2 inches taller.
that is so retаrded. That margin is barely noticeable.
I know, but they always have the excuse that they want to wear heels and ѕhit like that. Not giving a guy a chance to talk even just because you want to wear heels is ridiculous if you ask me

GeraltOfRivia

Amiya said:
View attachment 6272

Most women are like that, man, the damn majority of them.
Pretty obvious bro, but of course normies will never admit to that.

GeraltOfRivia

Brutal, honestly it must be really fuсking difficult to find a foid shorter than you, let alone one that would accept yer height.
Not that hard to be honest, found osme pretty short girls too or at my height, but even those ones reject me for "not being their type".

GeraltOfRivia

Oh no, a roastie denies the position of orbiter after not being a good boy. Tragedy.

Btw the comparison with fat foids is negative IQ and retаrded because landwhales can lose weight but manlets can't grow a foot (not even a few inches).
I know, it is pretty retаrded to compare height with weight, but I wanted to make a point here. She wouldn't want to be rejected because of her weight, no woman would. And why the fuck is it OK to ask a man his height but it's not OK to ask a woman her weight? Double standards man.

GeraltOfRivia

View attachment 6272

She contradicts himself man, it's fuсking ridiculous. I get these garbages all the time and normies wanna convince me that only a minority of women are shallow? Dude, no,i constantly get rejected, if only a minority are shallow, then I think I got all of them