Genetically Superior males

love

Femoid
BANNED
Ok so if 80% of women go after the 20% of genetically superior males. Are these 20% the chads, tryones ect. What exactly makes them genetically superior and why do women want them?

Che

Lounge member
What exactly makes them genetically superior and why do women want them?
Cuz they are confident and with a nice personality...
They are good looking, do you want me to tell you how they are good looking?
Most of them have high cheekbones with hunter eyes or good eye area on overall, wide jaws and perfect hairline with nw0, they are tall and some of them are muscular, they have a Good phenotype and thick eyebrows etc...
I can tell you more but i don't think i need to cuz your whole purpose on here is to bluepill us

love

Femoid
BANNED
Cuz they are confident and with a nice personality...
They are good looking, do you want me to tell you how they are good looking?
Most of them have high cheekbones with hunter eyes or good eye area on overall, wide jaws and perfect hairline with nw0, they are tall and some of them are muscular, they have a Good phenotype and thick eyebrows etc...
I can tell you more but i don't think i need to cuz your whole purpose on here is to bluepill us
But in many posts the chads have been also quite stupid. How are they desirable if they are stupid?

Actually my purpose isnt really to bluepill, its just the only section I can post in....I'm a mix of what I was going to call the purple pill because it sounded awesome but apparently that has already been taken. I'm a mix of blue and red pill.

Raider

Lounge member
Ok so if 80% of women go after the 20% of genetically superior males. Are these 20% the chads, tryones ect. What exactly makes them genetically superior and why do women want them?
You might as well be asking what makes a kitten ... more attractive to humans than a garden spider. We don't really know why our skin crawls at the sight of spiders, and we don't really know what makes us want to pet a kitten on the head. It simply just IS.

love

Femoid
BANNED
You might as well be asking what makes a kitten ... more attractive to humans than a garden spider. We don't really know why our skin crawls at the sight of spiders, and we don't really know what makes us want to pet a kitten on the head. It simply just IS.
Well I mean I do, kittens are cute, cuddly, soft, fluffy, innocent and need love. Spiders have too many legs, im allergic to them, and they arent soft or cuddley.

Raider

Lounge member
Well I mean I do, kittens are cute, cuddly, soft, fluffy, innocent and need love. Spiders have too many legs, im allergic to them, and they arent soft or cuddley.
Oh i can find a furry spider for you, if being soft, fluffy, and innocent is what you're after, i'm sure there's a spider that meets your requirements. But you'll still cringe when you see it.

love

Femoid
BANNED
Oh i can find a furry spider for you, if being soft, fluffy, and innocent is what you're after, i'm sure there's a spider that meets your requirements. But you'll still cringe when you see it.
No spinders. But bring me kittens, lots of them. Also puppies and bunnies too.

love

Femoid
BANNED
I love kitties too, but i don't have any since i have a bad case of OCD. If only they could clean up after themselves. :(
Oh they have auto cleaning litter boxes and robot vaccums. I have both for my handsome fur-men. You still have to empty the litter from a pull out container thing, and the roomba I turn on every day before I go to work and it cleans up all their hair. Then I brush my fur men alot because they are shedding right now and getting hair into fuсking everything. The problem is one of them keeps jumping onto my table and kitchen counter with his dirty little litter paws.

TakeTheBlackPill.org

Lounge member
Actually we do know why both women and men are attracted to certain traits in each other. It all relates to having the best genetics for survival of the species, ie: Certain traits that we consider "attractive" in each gender are only attractive because they allowed the people with these traits to have the best chance of survival. Because of this you can conclude that attractiveness is almost all objective. The only things that are subjective are such because they help the survival of you or your children in a specific enviroment. As an example women in colder climates are ON AVERAGE attracted to men with more body hair as this is a good trait for survival in colder climates and people living in more poverty stricken areas (third world countries) are ON AVERAGE attracted to people with more body fat as this indicates you have more food/resources for the mate and your children.

Raider

Lounge member
Actually we do know why both women and men are attracted to certain traits in each other. It all relates to having the best genetics for survival of the species, ie: Certain traits that we consider "attractive" in each gender are only attractive because they allowed the people with these traits to have the best chance of survival. Because of this you can conclude that attractiveness is almost all objective. The only things that are subjective are such because they help the survival of you or your children in a specific enviroment. As an example women in colder climates are ON AVERAGE attracted to men with more body hair as this is a good trait for survival in colder climates and people living in more poverty stricken areas (third world countries) are ON AVERAGE attracted to people with more body fat as this indicates you have more food/resources for the mate and your children.
Intelligence mogs me tbh.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
But in many posts the chads have been also quite stupid. How are they desirable if they are stupid?
"Muh high IQ" cope. Actually Chad isn't always stupid while there are many brainlets on incel sites.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Um...because spiders look like litteral cancer.

I dont believe in killing spiders btw, its bad luck.

But humans, being the pinnacle of evolution that they are, might have insect DNA (not sure, I dont remember.) Embedded in the brains of all spiders is the notion that female spiders are toxic. Also, because they actually are.

Also because even tigers and cougars can be reasoned with and cuddled with but spiders cannot be communicated to. Also because they have disproportionally skinny legs that look like needles and everyone fears needles, also because they have 8 eyes so they look like a gigaboss of a videogame.

Last edited:

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Makes no sense. A lot of white women dont like facial hair and a lot of black women do. Also white vikings had to be fat, yet white women dont swoon over fat vikings, also I dont see black women swooning over obese male landwhales.

Also, if males can ascend beyond animal tier primordial darwinism, by lusting after chicks with flat tits, instead of always lusting for big boobs women, why cant women evolve past their obsession with hunter eyes, considering farming and other stuff has been around for 10,000+ years.