Gather ‘Round, Gather ‘Round ask me your questions and ill give you my expertise.

askunincel

Hey Guys,

Lets have a round table. Post any issues that you are having and i can assist you and walk you through the situation. Only good vibes here guys. No judgement zone. Lets help eachother.

askunincel

Whats up Comeonbeach,

Well dont be down on yourself. Everybody is not everybodys type. There is a female out there who will find u to be a hot guy. I always say with a person of interest that its about quality not quantity. Now some females are wh*res; yes but some men are wh*res as well. If you have encountered several whorish females then maybe you should try to meet females in a different way. If you have been meeting them online then try looking for females out in the public. Women can be very beautiful if you find the right one. And females like a guy with confidence. If you dress well and putnon some nice cologne you could get a female to be into you. Trust me. Fix yourself up and make yourself a total package. If your not a looker then have a great personaliity and be smart. You can do it.

askunincel said:
Whats up Comeonbeach,

Well dont be down on yourself. Everybody is not everybodys type. There is a female out there who will find u to be a hot guy. I always say with a person of interest that its about quality not quantity. Now some females are wh*res; yes but some men are wh*res as well. If you have encountered several whorish females then maybe you should try to meet females in a different way. If you have been meeting them online then try looking for females out in the public. Women can be very beautiful if you find the right one. And females like a guy with confidence. If you dress well and putnon some nice cologne you could get a female to be into you. Trust me. Fix yourself up and make yourself a total package. If your not a looker then have a great personaliity and be smart. You can do it.
sounds awfully bluepilled my guy