Gaming thread for coping.....

Lordgoro

Lounge member
Hi.. Games are a BIG cope for me... Like to know how many of you are gamers? And what your favorites are? Might be interesting? In a single player OFFLINE games only type of guy... My personal favorites are SKYRIM, for the atmospheres, music, environment, and beautiful escapism, DOOM, for the violence of course, GTA 5 , for the insanity, and to enjoy my mass murderer side, fallout 4, just for the post nuclear craziness, and frostpunk, for the tough immoral decisions for survival!! Looking for other gamers, what do you play and WHY? :cool:

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
gaming is the best cope tbh. Better than gym actually. Because at the gym you still see stacies and chads, whereas on games, you don't. I play GTA online to brutalize other online players. I am rank 553 and I have a pretty high KD ratio. It's the only thing in life that I'm good at. I'm kinda like Robert Daly in the Black Mirror episode USS Callister. In the episode he is some incel who gets zero attention from women, so he creates a game on his computer using DNA from his coworkers so he can mog them and they cannot do anything back because he'll destroy them and he blackmails them. He also gets to kiss and grope his female coworkers inside the game. When he isn't gaming, he is getting bullied and ridiculed at work all day.

Anyway, When I am not playing GTA, I'm playing the new Tomb Raider games, Unravel (really peaceful game), quantic dream games, and also The Last Guardian.

Lordgoro

Lounge member
Good episode.. Except the women WON in the end and found a way to beat him! I didnt like that...

DarthZaza

BANNED
I watch tv shows all cw fantasy-sci fi shows (mostly) plus other good ones +Read a lot comics (dc mostly, and I would recommend flash (rebirth) , green arrow (rebirth), dc Metal ( just read them all except road to metal ),walking dead , Batman new 52 , justice league new 52 + I’m going to a university ( that helps a lot , interacting with other people )+ I play mostly mobile games Star Wars galaxy of heroes , hearthstone, injustice 1

Xero1101

Lounge member
I recently got Watch Dogs 2

It’s like GTA in the sense it’s an open world that you can explore and drive around in, change clothes, buy cars etc but it’s so much more immsersive, you can hack and interact with anyone you see, steal their money, data, make their phones ring to distract them, etc, you have a remote control rover thing plus a drone that you can use for missions, and I like that if you want to legitimately approach a mission doing stealth only you can, but you can also go guns blazing.

It’s a hackers world kind of game. I also find the car crashes to be vastly more realistic.

Lordgoro

Lounge member
I played it for a few hours, but I didnt like the main characters.. Im not into the hacking life, and being forced to play as hipster type millennials did NOT appeal to me,,, Guess im an OLD guy... I can sympathize with the protagonists in GTA5 a lot more... I cannot play games where Im forced to be a female character either, cant stand that..

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
Xero1101 said:
I recently got Watch Dogs 2

It’s like GTA in the sense it’s an open world that you can explore and drive around in, change clothes, buy cars etc but it’s so much more immsersive, you can hack and interact with anyone you see, steal their money, data, make their phones ring to distract them, etc, you have a remote control rover thing plus a drone that you can use for missions, and I like that if you want to legitimately approach a mission doing stealth only you can, but you can also go guns blazing.

It’s a hackers world kind of game. I also find the car crashes to be vastly more realistic.
Sounds really interesting. I played watch dogs 1 and really liked it. I like how Aiden Pearce dresses.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Lordgoro said:
I played it for a few hours, but I didnt like the main characters.. Im not into the hacking life, and being forced to play as hipster type millennials did NOT appeal to me,,, Guess im an OLD guy... I can sympathize with the protagonists in GTA5 a lot more... I cannot play games where Im forced to be a female character either, cant stand that..
Watch Dogs is garbage and hipsters are garbage. I play GTA so I can beat up hipsters.

I like the concept and jokes in GTA5, just thought a week of it was enough, after 1 week it was boring and artificial is all. Saw a preview of GTA6 the physics look pretty good.