(Gaming) NFS Most Wanted: Jaguar XJ220 Vs. CDN10_MAXEDOUT Clip Montage

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Doesn't it get boring playing this game all of the time? I got my favorite game that i have managed to play, but i still get tired out at times.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Saint Mentalcel said:
Doesn't it get boring playing this game all of the time? I got my favorite game that i have managed to play, but i still get tired out at times.
Depends on what you want to do with it.
This game gives me the Ultimate Edge, like no other.
Fair enough, mods make games keep being replayable. So glad i could get that finally.

NEETCEL

сука блять
bro the game that keeps me on the edge of my seat is sniper elite on hardest difficulty.I had to eliminate 15 ELITE russian snipers from every corner of the map without checkpoints and without dying once!
it was like the movie enemy at the gates when vaseli was trying to eliminate the german sniper except here I am the german sniper

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
DarkMTS_57 said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
Depends on what you want to do with it.
This game gives me the Ultimate Edge, like no other.
Fair enough, mods make games keep being replayable. So glad i could get that finally.
Hmmmm it´s not simply the mods.
The game itself is what makes me come back.
For example, JAK X... on the PS2.
I´ve poured numerous hours into that game, because it is so much fun.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
bro the game that keeps me on the edge of my seat is sniper elite on hardest difficulty.I had to eliminate 15 ELITE russian snipers from every corner of the map without checkpoints and without dying once!
it was like the movie enemy at the gates when vaseli was trying to eliminate the german sniper except here I am the german sniper
Fûck Yeah !!
Try playing KillZone 2 on Elite difficulty.
You´ll see what i mean.

NEETCEL

сука блять
NEETCEL said:
Fûck Yeah !!
You´ll see what i mean.
bro first person shooters aren't challenging enough to me.maybe I am like a god when it comes to fps.I enjoy souls like genre the most cause they are actually really difficult

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
DarkMTS_57 said:
NEETCEL said:
Fûck Yeah !!
You´ll see what i mean.
bro first person shooters aren't challenging enough to me.maybe I am like a god when it comes to fps.I enjoy souls like genre the most cause they are actually really difficult
Have you ever played the Touhou games ?

JustAWittyCel

Reality will hit you like a ton of bricks
DarkMTS_57 said:
Saint Gamercel. Nice gaming skills you got there.
DarkMTS_57 said:
@JustAWittyCel Check this out ^
This is the most powerful cop mod i´ve come to accomplish.
I call it - The CDN10_MAXEDOUT
@JustAWittyCel bro....
I used to play MW a few months ago and got to the end, then I just dropped the whole thing.I picked up carbon again recently but I mostly cope with fc2 only.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
DarkMTS_57 said:
Saint Gamercel. Nice gaming skills you got there.
DarkMTS_57 said:
@JustAWittyCel Check this out ^
This is the most powerful cop mod i´ve come to accomplish.
I call it - The CDN10_MAXEDOUT
@JustAWittyCel bro....
I used to play MW a few months ago and got to the end, then I just dropped the whole thing.I picked up carbon again recently but I mostly cope with fc2 only.
FC games can be better copes than others imo. Good choice.