(Gaming) Need For An Arrest: Vettes on Crack

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
DarkMTS_57 said:
Retrogamecel said:
Still better a hundred times better than cops in need for speed heat
Agreed, it´s a lot more fun.
Now that i am familiar with the scripts, it is possible to device different outcomes and remain as challenging.
CAn you BE the cops in need for speed most wanted? I used to enjoy it on original xbox
That feature only exists in NFS: III Hot Pursuit / Hot Pursuit 2 / Hot Pursuit ( 2010 Remake )
In NFS Most Wanted, you can DRIVE them by either doing the challenge series in vanilla game, OR...
On PC, bringing them to Career Mode through this helpful tool called "ShopSpezial 1.0" and then, they appear for purchase in the Car Lot.
A trainer is also required, just in case you touch anything while driving the cop car, because there is a chance the game will crash.

NEETCEL

сука блять

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
DarkMTS_57 said:
HOLY ѕhit THE NOSTALGIA I got from gran turismo 4,the driving lessons were so damn realistic.blur was and still my favorite racing game.I still play it with my incel friends!

NEETCEL

сука блять
NEETCEL said:
DarkMTS_57 said:
HOLY ѕhit THE NOSTALGIA I got from gran turismo 4,the driving lessons were so damn realistic.blur was and still my favorite racing game.I still play it with my incel friends!
View attachment 24297
that will be my reaction to stalkER sequel

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER