(Gaming) BMW M3 GTR E46 SuperCharged Mod ( Edited )

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
I would love a goddamn BMW to drive but I could never get one considering my living circumstances and how the neighbors don't like my mother for her raсe and these assholes try to fuck with me to fuck with her (for again, her raсe). Basically, my car will either get vandalized or stolen if I didn't have a garage to conceal it. For some reason, my mother thinks a BMW is worthy of breaking into and being hijacked. I don't understand it...

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
I would love a goddamn BMW to drive but I could never get one considering my living circumstances and how the neighbors don't like my mother for her raсe and these assholes try to fuck with me to fuck with her (for again, her raсe). Basically, my car will either get vandalized or stolen if I didn't have a garage to conceal it. For some reason, my mother thinks a BMW is worthy of breaking into and being hijacked. I don't understand it...
ER was a privileged fuck, if you ask me.
JFL
I could care less about wh*res, i´d enjoy my span with riches.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Saint Mentalcel said:
ER was a privileged fuck, if you ask me.
JFL
I could care less about wh*res, i´d enjoy my span with riches.
Stresses me to say it, but he sure was. I would gladly trade my life to be in his shoes any day. I just want to copemaxx, so I don't have to resort to ropemaxx.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER

All the way up to Condition 7...
Giving the Vettes one single inch, would be very dangerous.
Accurate speeding without losing momentum is key.

ai/tactic
collision reaction
"0"

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER

This vid was sitting in the desktop for 4 days, today i´ve decided to upload it.
Took all the screenshots, i needed so that´s that.

In the meantime...
I have conjured something truly INSANE.
It´s called: "THE_ENGAME_FINAL_NIGHMARE_2ND_STAGE"
Now THIS...
Makes the whole game have a perpetual orgasm, while the cops work in perfect coordination to bust your ass.
Utilizes Condition 4-5-6 in one HARDCORE HELL PURSUIT !!!

Before i record another one, i´ll have to work on the mods that are pending...
But won´t take THAT long... ( One at a time )

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
DarkMTS_57 said:

Major tweaks to the SuperCharged Mod, now it feels good on the keyboard.
I made a nice montage, as a tribute to the iconic BMW in the Need For Speed series.

Featuring TheEndGame Cop Mod:
Nfs underground 2 needs a remake
Morning.
The closest game to a NFS Underground Remake, would be Midnight Club Los Angeles.