games are looking uglier

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
    135/300
never liked the new look of these games anyways, i'd just stick with the PS2 era of games or obscure/based/creative games out there. fuck these mainstream games, too much soy in their products.

Longinus

141/300
This only happens in some w*stern AAA games
A lot of smaller indie titles and japanese games are still fine.
W*stern developers hаte women with a passion, it seems. They just have to make female characters the most annoying, entitled, obnoxious, self-important and narcissistic pieces of ѕhit
And of course they make them look el atrocidad - I think they do it because they want more "average" women in games (what they don't understand is that not everywhere on this planet has ugly/fat women as the norm - we don't all live in America)
Look at this bitch:
I can guarantee that the average woman where I live DOES NOT look like this. Also, her personality in-game (like most females in western media these days) is completely fuсking insufferable

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
    135/300
W*stern developers hаte women with a passion, it seems. They just have to make female characters the most annoying, entitled, obnoxious, self-important and narcissistic pieces of ѕhit
And of course they make them look el atrocidad - I think they do it because they want more "average" women in games (what they don't understand is that not everywhere on this planet has ugly/fat women as the norm - we don't all live in America)
Look at this bitch:
View attachment 7710
I can guarantee that the average woman where I live DOES NOT look like this. Also, her personality in-game (like most females in western media these days) is completely fuсking insufferable
bruh what the fuck is that? that's supposed to be a female? jesus christ, fuсking clown world

Longinus

141/300
bruh what the fuck is that? that's supposed to be a female? jesus christ, fuсking clown world
Yes, it's supposed to be a woman
She is super annoying and tries to kill you in the game but you can't put a bullet through her head, unfortunately (that'd be misogynistic, after all!)

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
    135/300
Kurdey said:
Look at this disgusting bitch:
She's such an annoying c*nt
absolutely wretched, holy ѕhit literal clown world... and this was 4 years ago as well, things only got more clownier from there on. literally honked. :honk:

UnDinkstered

134/163
This is the effect of consumerism upon the gaming sphere, consume the product, don't criticize it, then wait for next product. At this point developers either slowly degrade and call it an "upgrade" or sell repainted game.

SpiritAnimal

Silly inkel sex is for chad
This is the effect of consumerism upon the gaming sphere, consume the product, don't criticize it, then wait for next product. At this point developers either slowly degrade and call it an "upgrade" or sell repainted game.
Based, normies will keep eating up the trash they pump out, sadly I dont see games getting better, atleast american games.

wizardcel

lolicon, transager and anti aoc advocate
    131/132
I don't even play modern games anymore. I play some old games on the SNES emulator and that's it. Super Metroid is a lot better than any of those crappy SJW games.

wizardcel

lolicon, transager and anti aoc advocate
    131/132
Longinus said:
Kurdey said:
Look at this disgusting bitch:
She's such an annoying c*nt
absolutely wretched, holy ѕhit literal clown world... and this was 4 years ago as well, things only got more clownier from there on. literally honked. :honk:
JFL at playing that faggy soy game. :honk:

Uncommon

149/300
Look at this bitch:
View attachment 7710
that thing looks like kelvin garrapata

tetsusaiga

20/35
I agree but i believed for a very long time but for different reasons and partly due to nostalgia

Like Ape Escape 1 is better looking than Ape Escape 3
or PSX Tales of Destiny is better looking than remake

But I get what you mean by modern character designs, like forced woke art styles.
And I agree. Maybe this is the downside of getting closer to actual 3d graphics or just shitty culture seeping in.