games are looking uglier

Amiya

Rhodes Island
I just watched some gameplay from the single player of Call of Duty Modern Warfare, and the entire game is just CIA propaganda, and people just eat it like is nothing.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
ThePerfectCel said:
I just watched some gameplay from the single player of Call of Duty Modern Warfare, and the entire game is just CIA propaganda, and people just eat it like is nothing.
elab?
The game is base in the Syrian conflict, in a fictional country that is totally not Syria. The Russians are bad and kill innocent people, strong independent woman who needs no man is the leader of the rebels or something, Women in Spec Ops units, the White Helmets (a terrorist group who tries to play as a good guys) is portrayed as good guys, etc. I have the understanding that the developers of the game had help from the CIA to make the game more "realistic"

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
GameDevCel said:
ThePerfectCel said:
elab?
The game is base in the Syrian conflict, in a fictional country that is totally not Syria. The Russians are bad and kill innocent people, strong independent woman who needs no man is the leader of the rebels or something, Women in Spec Ops units, the White Helmets (a terrorist group who tries to play as a good guys) is portrayed as good guys, etc. I have the understanding that the developers of the game had help from the CIA to make the game more "realistic"
yup i'm dissapointed

dsar9013

Incels.Net Regular
Women are definitely getting uglier in games, because of the SJWs. It digusts me, I am seriously thinking of giving up on modern games and just playing more retro PC games, along with Diablo 3. I might just quit buying games for a while, I need to finish all my physical games and then sell them and some consoles too, I just don't see the point of console gaming any more, with SJWs ruining games, and I played majority of good retro console games, so time to play some more PC, well I still have xbox one and won't sell it till the new console comes out. But I miss good looking women in games like Bayonetta.

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
This is why I stick to the classics and stop playing these ѕhit modern games unless it's polished well enough and not rushed just to get quick money like most companies do it, I fuсking hate greed. I wonder what happened to cherish how much money you got instead wanting more and more? fuсking jews...

Defy

Mentalcel
I didn't play any of those steaming piles of garbage. OuterWorlds was way overhyped.